100 4Th Ave S # 317 St Petersburg FL 33701 MLS U8079293
Less Photos /\
100 4Th Ave S # 317
Home Description: 100 4Th Ave S # 317
Welcome to the Heart of Downtown- The "Madison" - offering an amazing urban lifestyle. Gorgeous 3rd floor unit features gleaming hardwood floors in LR/DR & Kitchen. Kitchen is updated with granite counters and stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar. The open concept living/dining area opens via french door to the balcony which overlooks the beautiful tropical courtyard. Split plan boosts two large bedrooms with en-suite baths. Both have a walk-in closet, lg. bath with soaker tubs! Separate laundry room with full size washer/dryer (2019). New impact windows and patio door (2017), New A/C (2018). Upon entry into the private courtyard of the building you'll be impressed by the soothing fountain. You can relax under one of the cabanas, swim in the heated pool or unwind in the large in-ground spa. There are outdoor grills & tables for dining. The Madison has a fully equipped fitness center, community room with big screen TV, secure parking under the building (pkg. spots 5 & 93 come with this unit). Private storage right outside your door. Building elevator from garage to all floors. Gated community has an on-site manager and full-time maintenance staff. If location is important to you- look no further. You can walk to the restaurants, shops & grocery, museums and more. Stroll along the water way overlooking Tampa Bay & check out the NEW St. Pete Pier. Attend a Rowdies Soccer game or Tampa Bay Rays Baseball game. Best of all the home comes fully furnished. Whether you looking for a full time residence or vacation home, all you need to do is bring your toothbrush and clothes. Immaculate move-in ready truly describes this beautiful condo home.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Other, Wood
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Garden Bath, Granit Counters, Tub With Shower, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granit Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Granit Counters, Tub With Shower, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Thermostat
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
Available now at $395,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Assigned, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Under Building
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 82436
- Lot Acres: 1.89
- Lot Num: 317
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Mid Rise
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Sewer, Trash
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $635 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $635
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: MADISON AT ST. PETE II
- Condo Floor Number: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please verify pet restrictions with Management company. Tania Fox @ Associa Gulf Coast 727.896.6588
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 100
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$873,365 (121.1% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $350/sqft,
which is 51.9% less than similar condos
in the 33701 zip code.
100 4Th Ave S # 317 St Petersburg FL 33701
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 100 4Th Ave S # 317
For Sale Near: 100 4Th Ave S # 317
- Approx Payment:$1,922*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Metro.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8079293) located at 100 4Th Ave S # 317 St Petersburg FL 33701, call: 813-452-4250
100 4Th Ave S # 317, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 1128 sqft and
is currently priced at $395,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable condo for sale at 1 Beach Dr Se # 811 in St Petersburg is listed at $610,000.
This condo on 100 4Th Ave S # 317 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Whispering Waters, Brunsons and Harbour Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8079293 has been posted on this site since 3/18/2020 (11 days ago).