1000 65Th St S St Petersburg FL 33707 MLS U8103356
Less Photos /\
1000 65Th St S
Home Description: 1000 65Th St S
Grand (1,748 sq ft) 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow with a sparkling pool and screen enclosure. This property is only 10 minutes away from our pristine award winning beaches along with fabulous restaurants & beach tiki bars. Grocery store, banking, drug store & shopping is only 5 minutes away. Fantastic living space has tile flooring throughout, vaulted ceilings and plenty of windows to let the sea breeze flow through. Two bedrooms are ample size and the master bedroom has access to the pool and an En-suite bathroom. The large living room includes a wood burning fireplace. Kitchen has newer appliances, a closet pantry, decorative fireplace by the dining area and a door to side yard which also goes to the pool. Good sized shed in backyard for storage. Oversized paver driveway and privacy fence surrounds the sides of the house and backyard. This home includes a 2015 central AC/Heat system, 2015 water heater, 200 amp electrical panel and a laundry area with a storage closet. Two roofs on the house, one replaced 2009 & other roof replaced 2015. The screen enclosed pool deck has plenty of room for tables and lounge chairs to enjoy the Florida sun and there is a nice walking area between the screen enclosure along the back fence. Serene walk way along side of house to the front yard. No flood insurance is required by the owners lender. The property location is awesome with its proximity to our pristine beaches (10 min), grocery & shopping (5 min), Downtown St Petersburg (17 min) on Tampa Bay with its renowned world class museums and trendy restaurants/lounges, Artsy Gulfport on Boca Ciega Bay (10 min) with its unique galleries and restaurants/bars. You're only 35 min away from Tampa International Airport.
- Elementary School: Bear Creek Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Azalea Middle-PN
- High School: Boca Ciega High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Fiberglass, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Living Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 1 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 1 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Membrane
- Building Sqft: 1748
Available now at $289,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway, On Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 4848
- Lot Dim: 60x80
- Lot Acres: 0.11
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 46
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level/Flat, Street Paved, Unincorporated
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$415,773 (43.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $166/sqft,
which is 52.7% less than similar homes
in the 33707 zip code.
1000 65Th St S St Petersburg FL 33707
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1000 65Th St S
For Sale Near: 1000 65Th St S
- Approx Payment:$1,469*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Preferred.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8103356) located at 1000 65Th St S St Petersburg FL 33707, call: 813-452-4250
1000 65Th St S, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1748 sqft and
is currently priced at $289,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1952.
A comparable home for sale at 1807 55 St S in St Petersburg is listed at $485,000.
This home on 1000 65Th St S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Bay Island, Bellecrest Heights and Central Avenue Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8103356 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (5 days ago).