1006 Triano Cir # 1006 Venice FL 34292 MLS A4499729
Less Photos /\
1006 Triano Cir # 1006
Home Description: 1006 Triano Cir # 1006
Luxury living at its finest! Rarely available, ground level condominium with lanai overlooking lake in the desirable Triano community. Triano is a pet friendly, maintenance-free, private gated community with a resort feel. You will enjoy making new memories with your family and friends in your very own Mediterranean inspired paradise!Upon entering, you will love the light, bright great room with wall to wall sliding glass doors to the screened lanai that extends your living space while overlooking lush landscape with a lake and fountain view. In addition, the kitchen is open to the great room with a beautiful breakfast bar. This condominium is the perfect size for winter or year-round residents. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath condominium has a split floor plan that includes a master suite with large walk-in closet, exceptional view, and a ensuite master bath with a walk-in shower, separate tub, dual vanities, and linen closet. The two other bedrooms share a second full bath and are located on the opposite side of the condo for maximum privacy. The attached 2-car garage with newly installed Epoxy floors provides ample space for your automobiles, equipment and Florida style gear. The condo has a brand-new Rheem hot water heater and Trane HVAC (installed April 28, 2021). Both can be registered with the new owners and come with warranties (Trane provides 10-year warranty and Rheem provides 6-year warranty)Amenities include a heated pool, garden pathway throughout property with beautiful landscaping and waterfalls, state-of-the-art fitness center, upscale clubhouse with a kitchen and gathering room. This condo is in the ideal location within the community, only steps away from a walking path that leads to the clubhouse, fitness center and pool.Triano is a sought-after area in Venice that is only four miles to the Gulf of Mexico and Nokomis Beach with easy access to the Legacy Bike Trail. This unique community is close to I-75, convenient to restaurants, galleries, theater, Venice Avenue shopping, and most importantly golf courses! Make an appointment to see this fabulous condo - it won’t be on the market long.
- Address: 1006 Triano Cir # 1006
- Unit Num: 1006
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34292
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Triano
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities
- Elementary School: Garden Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Epoxy, Porcelain Tile
- Bathroom 1 Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 546175
- Lot Acres: 12.54
- Total Acre: 10 to less than 20
- Lot Num: S1006
- HOA Fees: $1,100 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $366
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Building Name Number: BLDG 10 / TRIANO
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Size Limit
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 40
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice condo in this zip code is
$319,869 (15.8% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $212/sqft,
which is 3.7% less than similar condos
in the 34292 zip code.
1006 Triano Cir # 1006 Venice FL 34292
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1006 Triano Cir # 1006
- Approx Payment:$1,848*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keys Realty Redefined Llc.
1006 Triano Cir # 1006, Venice FL is a condo of 1789 sqft and
is currently priced at $379,900
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 9929 Haze Dr in Venice is listed at $310,000.
This condo on 1006 Triano Cir # 1006 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Venice Palms, Waterford and Venetian Falls are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499729 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (6 days ago).