101 5Th Ave St Pete Beach FL 33706 MLS U8071398
Less Photos /\
101 5Th Ave
St Pete Beach,
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 101 5Th Ave
Historic Pass-A-Grille, the jewel of St. Pete Beach, FL, exudes old Florida charm and a bohemian vibe. Only one block wide,
surrounded by the Gulf of Mexico and the Boca Ciega Bay, Pass-A-Grille is the most desirable beach-front town in Pinellas County. Waterfront mansions reside in harmony with historic bungalows and low-rise condos, an eclectic mix of old and new architecture. This 3-story home, built in 1989, has views of BOTH the Gulf and the Bay from the 2nd and 3rd floor balconies. The open-concept
great room includes living, dining and kitchen with separate laundry room. A den on this floor can be used as a 3rd bedroom if
needed. The top floor has a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet, as well as a spacious 2nd bedroom and hall
bath. The ground floor has a bonus room (enclosed porch, not included in living area SF) and a one-car garage. A lovely, small,
maintenance-free back yard provides enough outdoor space for dining alfresco. The Gulf is less than 1 block away! And only 3
blocks to 8th Ave, the “Main Street” with a choice of cafes, restaurants, shops and galleries. The elegant Don Cesar Resort & Spa is
close by, and downtown St. Petersburg is only about 12 miles away.
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Gulf/Ocean - Partial, Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: BOCA CIEGA BAY & GULF OF MEXIC
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Elevated
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2313
Available now at $875,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Mini-Split Unit(s), Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 1764
- Lot Dim: 35x51
- Lot Acres: 0.04
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Historic District, In City Limits, In County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: None
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Pete Beach home in this zip code is
$614,561 (29.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $595/sqft,
which is 21.9% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
101 5Th Ave St Pete Beach FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 101 5Th Ave
For Sale Near: 101 5Th Ave
- Approx Payment:$4,257*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8071398) located at 101 5Th Ave St Pete Beach FL 33706, call: 813-452-4250
101 5Th Ave, St Pete Beach FL is a single family home of 1471 sqft and
is currently priced at $875,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1989.
A comparable home for sale at 3412 E Maritana Dr in St Pete Beach is listed at $469,900.
This home on 101 5Th Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Pete Beach, FL.
Capri Isle, San Seair and Serena Bay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8071398 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (7 days ago).