1010 Cherwood Ln Brandon FL 33511 MLS T3309327
Less Photos /\
1010 Cherwood Ln
Home Description: 1010 Cherwood Ln
COMPLETE VIDEO WALKTHROUGH - https://youtu.be/oBNXxuwg3Eg
Location is everything. This FURNISHED home is located in the heart of Brandon which is minutes from Tampa, Ybor and the Airport. The home is in the exclusive sought after Bellefonte gated subdivision with only 21 neighbors. In 2016 the Sellers did a gorgeous and complete, floor to ceiling remodel and have had the house professionally decorated. Inside the home you will see 12' ceilings, rectified stone floors, plantation shutters, custom kitchen, which is every cooks dream including high end appliances, 42 cabinets, wine fridge, gas range and a huge 12 ft. island.
Outside is a picturesque park like setting with multiple shaded sitting areas, Queen Palms, Bismarck palms, magnificent Oak trees and more. There is over an acre of park like serenity to enjoy each and every day. The inground pool and spa is surrounded by Travertine pavers which extend beyond the swimming area and into the outdoor kitchen, a BBQ cooks dream! Imagine sitting by your pool in your own tropical oasis!
This 3400 heated square foot home has 4 large bedrooms, 3 full baths, 3 car garage with workspace, 2 AC units, pool/spa, and so much more. The amount of special attention that has been given to the details just enhances the enjoyment of living here. Such as the delightful sound system both inside and outside, all the unique and functional cabinetry throughout, a wood fireplace, lighting both inside and out are only a few of extra nice touches. The home is selling completely furnished with beautiful furnishings, gorgeous linens, beautiful light and ceiling fixtures, very tasteful art, and a complete kitchen. Everything you need, just bring your toothbrush!
- Elementary School: Kingswood-HB
- Middle School: Rodgers-HB
- High School: Riverview-HB
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Central Vaccum,Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,L Dining,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Freezer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Hardwood,Tile
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry,Cooking Island,Island,Pantry,Stone Counters
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary,Traditional
- Exterior Features: French Doors,Irrigation System,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Brick,Stucco,Vinyl Siding,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $1,100,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Bathroom 2||12x12||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Dining Room||11x15||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Family Room||18x21||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Living Room||13x17||First||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 47231.00
- Lot Dim: 170.51x277
- Lot Acres: 1.0800
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 5
- HOA Fees: $650 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $108
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac,In County,Irregular Lot,Private,Sidewalk,Street Dead-End
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please double check these restrictions with the HOA
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Brandon home in this zip code is
$437,790 (60.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $331/sqft,
which is 45.2% less than similar homes
in the 33511 zip code.
1010 Cherwood Ln Brandon FL 33511
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1010 Cherwood Ln
For Sale Near: 1010 Cherwood Ln
- Approx Payment:$5,351*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of FLORIDA REAL ESTATE INC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3309327) located at 1010 Cherwood Ln Brandon FL 33511, call: (813) 223-3366
1010 Cherwood Ln, Brandon FL is a single family home of 3322 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,100,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1111 Bryan Rd in Brandon is listed at $419,900.
This home on 1010 Cherwood Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Brandon, FL.
Camelot Woods, Riverwoods Hammock and High Point Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3309327 has been posted on this site since 5/27/2021 (26 days ago).