10107 Bentley Ave Englewood FL 34224 MLS C7483838
Less Photos /\
10107 Bentley Ave
Home Description: 10107 Bentley Ave
HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER 4 BED HOME W/POOL IN GROWING AREA OF ENGLEWOOD - This 2,100+ sq ft home is in move-in condition and is just a few blocks from SR776/S McCall Rd. Reach shopping, restaurant & beaches w/ease but enjoy the comfort of a home on a quiet street off the beaten path. Inside, the home features an L-shaped living room & dining room w/central kitchen that opens to a large family room. The breakfast area adjacent to the kitchen offers a fantastic spot to enjoy your morning coffee while overlooking your in-ground, heated pool. Architectural details include cathedral ceilings in the formal living room & dining room, large bedrooms, tile flooring throughout the main living area, & disappearing sliding glass doors from the dining room & master bedroom that extend the living space out onto the lanai. The split bedroom floor plan boasts a large master retreat w/oversized walk-in closet & en-suite master bath. A pocket door separates the kitchen/family room from the THREE generously sized guest bedrooms. Two guest rooms have vinyl floors while the last guest room has walk-out access to the lanai w/a pool view. A large, interior laundry room has an additional pantry/broom closet & an overhead storage shelf. Live the Florida dream here w/an in-ground, heated pool right in your backyard. The screen enclosure ensures pest-free enjoyment. Relax in the shade of the covered seating area or lounge poolside at the end of a stressful week. The crystal blue water of the pool is a siren call to those needing to kick back or cool off at the end of a long day. Other amenities include an attached two-car garage. Take advantage of all the area offers w/an active lifestyle. Property is close to numerous golf courses, several beaches & multiple boat launches. Baseball enthusiasts will enjoy proximity to area Spring Training facilities of the Tampa Bay Rays & the Atlanta Braves.
- Elementary School: Vineland Elementary
- Middle School: L.A. Ainger Middle
- High School: Lemon Bay High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,In Ground,Outside Bath Access,Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,L Dining,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile,Vinyl
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Linen Closet in Bath,Tub With Shower
- Primary Bathroom Features: Linen Closet in Bath,Tub With Shower
- Architectural Style: Custom,Florida
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2892
Available now at $455,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10003.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 9
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 941-639-8500
10107 Bentley Ave Englewood FL 34224
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$2,213*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4388 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX HARBOR REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# C7483838) located at 10107 Bentley Ave Englewood FL 34224, call: 813-452-4388
10107 Bentley Ave, Englewood FL is a single family home of 2133 sqft and
is currently priced at $455,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
This home on 10107 Bentley Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Englewood, FL.
Gulf Wind, Grove City Terrace and Oyster Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS C7483838 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2023 (18 days ago).