1011 Virginia Dr Sarasota FL 34234 MLS A4589947
Less Photos /\
1011 Virginia Dr
Home Description: 1011 Virginia Dr
Adorable West of the Trail Indian Beach Sapphire Shores bohemian bungalow with gourmet kitchen, 3000 Watt solar grid-tied power generation panels, & extensive upgrades. Walk 2 blocks west to the bay & sit on a bench to enjoy the sunset while the house is located in the X flood zone that does NOT require flood insurance. 2020 roof & 2017 A/C. Free your inner chef with the Viking 36” 6-burner natural gas range with matching variable-speed exhaust range hood, Sub Zero counter-depth refrigerator, Bosch zero-sound dishwasher, under-cabinet wine refrigerator, custom stainless steel countertops, under-sink water filter, lazy Susan storage in cabinet corners, & real wood, dovetail construction, soft-close cabinets. Kitchen has a tubular skylight as well as dimmable LED ceiling can lights, dimmable under-cabinet lighting, & is pre-wired for dimmable above-cabinet lighting. The adjoining pantry / laundry room is wired for a stackable washer / dryer combo unit, is pre-plumbed for optional natural gas clothes dryer, & has overhead LED lighting & utility sink. Save energy & enjoy instant hot water with the efficient natural gas on-demand hot water heater. Grow your own vegetables in the raised beds that are irrigated, along with the entire yard, with water from the 200 foot deep on-site well with submerged pump while the house is on city water. Large Miami-Dade rated shed / outbuilding has AC electrical sub-panel and air compressor connection with air line running out to carport. Ringling College & Bay Haven elementary school are each only one block away. Relax & feel safe knowing that all windows & doors have alarm contacts so all you have to do is sign up for security monitoring. Media room / den is wired in the walls for uncluttered surround sound entertainment. House comes with Miami- Dade 140 mph-rated storm shutters for all openings except the carport door (for access). Virtually walk through the house by clicking the Virtual 3D Tour link!
- Elementary School: Emma E. Booker Elementary
- Middle School: Booker Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Interior Features: Crown Molding,Skylight(s),Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Water Filtration System,Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room,Masonry,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Bathroom 1 Features: Built-In Shelving,Exhaust Fan,Linen Closet in Bath,Tub With Shower
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility,Media Room
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: French Doors,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Lighting,Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation,Efficient Hot Water Distribution
- Building Sqft: 1568
Available now at $575,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 1
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Solar,Sprinkler Well,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7876.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 230
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Corner Lot,Near Public Transit,Paved,Sidewalk
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 941-500-5457
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$661,921 (15.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $514/sqft,
which is 8.6% less than similar homes
in the 34234 zip code.
1011 Virginia Dr Sarasota FL 34234
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1011 Virginia Dr
For Sale Near: 1011 Virginia Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,797*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of ZACHOS REALTY & DESIGN GROUP.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4589947) located at 1011 Virginia Dr Sarasota FL 34234, call: 813-527-9259
1011 Virginia Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1118 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3128 N Osprey Ave in Sarasota is listed at $220,000.
This home on 1011 Virginia Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Valencia Terrace, Sapphire Heights and Green Manor Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4589947 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2023 (14 days ago).