10115 Craftsman Park Way Palmetto FL 34221 MLS V4912746
Less Photos /\
10115 Craftsman Park Way
Home Description: 10115 Craftsman Park Way
RESORT STYLE LIVING AT ITS BEST: Beautiful 2/2 with Den fully customized home. Entering this home with ten foot ceilings and Wood laminate throughout. Modern Custom Open Concept Kitchen with an 8 foot island with cabinetry and plenty of storage throughout the island, Double Ovens, Upgraded Smart Refrigerator, Wine Rack, Pantry, Upgraded natural gas stove with hood vent. Sellers have installed all custom window treatments throughout, Outdoor kitchen with grille, sink, and refrigerator, Surround sound, Crown Moldings, and best of all hurricane shutters for the entire house. The community is amazing, with a resort style pool including cabanas and Grilling areas, Wave pool for exercising, Tennis and pickle ball courts, Jacuzzi, Gyms, SPA area for massages, outdoor play area for the family and pets as well. The community has thought of everything when building, from the Gated Entry Way, to the Beautiful picturesque Water falls throughout. HOA Includes all amenities and exterior care of all lawn and shrubbery. Shopping area right outside the gate. This is a must see, house shows like a model.
- Address: 10115 Craftsman Park Way
- Levels: One
- City: Palmetto
- Zip: 34221
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Pool, Racquet Ball, Recreation Facilities, Security, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s)
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 15
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Bar, Wet Bar
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Cooking Island, Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Concrete, Slate, Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Insulation, Lighting, Roof, Thermostat, Water Heater, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Whole House Water Purification
- Building Sqft: 2658
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 8991
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 167
- HOA Fees: $300 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $300
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$295,517 (27.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $215/sqft,
which is 14.8% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
10115 Craftsman Park Way Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10115 Craftsman Park Way
For Sale Near: 10115 Craftsman Park Way
- Approx Payment:$1,995*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Legacy.
10115 Craftsman Park Way, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 1904 sqft and
is currently priced at $410,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 1506 12Th Ave W in Palmetto is listed at $139,900.
This home on 10115 Craftsman Park Way has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 4/27/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Fairways At Imperial, Regatta Pointe and Bay Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS V4912746 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2020 (78 days ago).