10128 Queens Park Dr Tampa FL 33647 MLS T3232800
Less Photos /\
10128 Queens Park Dr
Home Description: 10128 Queens Park Dr
BEST kept home in the neighborhood! Stunning Islamorada 4BR 3BA home with a beautiful screened-in heated pool/lanai, oversized 3-car garage, and so much more. Exceptionally maintained home, in a private gated community. This popular floor plan features a separate den/study/office area in front of home, large great room, living room overlooking the 14'x28' pool and lanai which is surrounded by a 28'x46' screened enclosure and accessed by a full retractable triple sliding glass door that opens the living area to the pool area. The spacious kitchen overlooks the living room via wrap around breakfast bar. Both rooms have 12' ceilings that include recessed lighting and decorator ledges. The kitchen offers ample room for the gourmet chef, plus gas range, updated appliances, and lots of cabinetry storage. Outdoor kitchen equipped with sink and plenty of storage with access to natural. Home has 12' ceilings. Family room has built-in entertainment center with surround sound system that stays with home. Kitchen boasts hardwood cabinets and breakfast bar and stools. Separate laundry with garage entrance. Security system. Ceiling fans throughout. Recent exterior paint. Recent upgrade in flooring. Annual termite treatments. Pest tubes in home, bi-monthly service since new. Pool equipped with solar heating system, and much more! In-ground irrigation, nicely landscaped.
- Elementary School: Pride-HB
- Middle School: Benito-HB
- High School: Wharton-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bathroom 3 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3946
Available now at $400,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 9000
- Lot Dim: 75x120
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 15
- HOA Fees: $230 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $76
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level/Flat, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Private Road, Trash
- Other Fees Amount: $150 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$398,816 (0.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $142/sqft,
which is 1.7% less than similar homes
in the 33647 zip code.
10128 Queens Park Dr Tampa FL 33647
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10128 Queens Park Dr
For Sale Near: 10128 Queens Park Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,946*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams - New Tampa.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3232800) located at 10128 Queens Park Dr Tampa FL 33647, call: 813-452-4096
10128 Queens Park Dr, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2821 sqft and
is currently priced at $400,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1999.
A comparable home for sale at 20206 Heritage Point Dr in Tampa is listed at $374,900.
This home on 10128 Queens Park Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Arbor Greene, Wynstone and Hunters Green are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3232800 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2020 (20 days ago).