1016 Vineyard Ct Dunedin FL 34698 MLS U8193132
Less Photos /\
1016 Vineyard Ct
Home Description: 1016 Vineyard Ct
Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac on a large lot (0.23 ac) in a highly desirable Dunedin location is this updated 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home with a recently added Florida room and a 2-car garage. No HOA. An open and very spacious floor plan with a large dining area and an updated kitchen. A chef's delight, with a built-in pantry, wood cabinetry, and loads of granite counter space. This house includes a multitude of upgrades -- impact windows accompanied with hurricane covers, newer water heater, backyard shed, fenced-in backyard with a vinyl privacy fence. Both bathrooms were remodeled in addition to the garage, which was recently enhanced with shelving and an epoxy-coated floor. New Florida room added in 2020 with windows all around and porcelain plank tiles -- the perfect spot to relax and enjoy your private backyard with mature landscaping. Open patio with a built-in fire pit to appreciate nature! Floor Plan available in photos. Downtown Dunedin is only 2 miles away and offers some of the best dining, outdoor bars, breweries, art and culture, major league baseball and fabulous beaches, with a touch of Southern charm. Close to the Pinellas Trail for walkers and bikers and close to 2 airports.
- Elementary School: Garrison-Jones Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Dunedin Highland Middle-PN
- High School: Dunedin High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Hardwood
- Kitchen Features: Pantry
- Bathroom 1 Features: Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Lighting,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1253
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||18x23||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Dining Room||11x10||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 2||5x7||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bedroom||14x14||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bedroom 2||12x11||First||Engineered Hardwood|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9862.00
- Lot Dim: 74x124
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: None
- : 727-493-1555
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Dunedin home in this zip code is
$497,361 (8.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $366/sqft,
which is 17.4% less than similar homes
in the 34698 zip code.
1016 Vineyard Ct Dunedin FL 34698
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1016 Vineyard Ct
For Sale Near: 1016 Vineyard Ct
- Approx Payment:$2,233*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COASTAL PROPERTIES GROUP INTERNATIONAL.
1016 Vineyard Ct, Dunedin FL is a single family home of 1253 sqft and
is currently priced at $459,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1022 Osprey Ct in Dunedin is listed at $279,500.
This home on 1016 Vineyard Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Dunedin, FL.
Pipers Ten, Winchester Park North and Baywood Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8193132 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2023 (4 days ago).