1017 S Florida Ave Tarpon Springs FL 34689 MLS U8118602
Less Photos /\
1017 S Florida Ave
Home Description: 1017 S Florida Ave
PLENTY OF ROOM for all your toys. Across the street from the Gulf of Mexico, just under one acre of land with no deed restrictions and no HOA. Built in 1971 and upgraded with interior fresh paint this home has 2,425 square feet of living space and offers 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms a 2 car garage and a swimming pool. Enter through double doors to a formal dining room and an open kitchen with Corian counters, loads of cabinetry, dinette area and tile flooring. The large family room is light and bright and their is also an air conditioned Florida room. The master bedroom has two closets with built in organizers and an en suite bathroom with a large jetted tub and a walk in glass shower. The 3 other bedrooms share another full bath and an extra half bath. Out through the French doors of the Florida room is a sparkling pool surrounded by pavers with a huge backyard and a storage shed. Plenty of room to park your boat and RV and still have plentyj of room for a playground for the children. Located in Tarpon Springs, near all the local schools and beaches. Upgrades include double paned windows, laundry room installed and a standing seam metal roof 2011, newer front doors, pool remodeled with pavers and Corian countertops in kitchen,2013: Soffits and gutters, 2015, AC and ducts 2017,newer garage door. Near downtown Tarpon Springs, restaurants, parks, beaches, Pinellas Trail, golf courses, shopping and famous Sponge Docks. No deed restrictions.
- Elementary School: Sunset Hills Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Tile
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Florida Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 38991
- Lot Dim: 130x300
- Lot Acres: 0.90
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 0800
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In City Limits, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$483,539 (25.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $268/sqft,
which is 26.9% less than similar homes
in the 34689 zip code.
1017 S Florida Ave Tarpon Springs FL 34689
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1017 S Florida Ave
For Sale Near: 1017 S Florida Ave
- Approx Payment:$3,162*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
1017 S Florida Ave, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 2425 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1876 Wood Brook St in Tarpon Springs is listed at $349,000.
This home on 1017 S Florida Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Tarpon Heights, Sunset View and Inness Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8118602 has been posted on this site since 4/7/2021 (10 days ago).