102 48Th St Holmes Beach FL 34217 MLS A4459782
Less Photos /\
102 48Th St
Home Description: 102 48Th St
The Tiki, A One Of A Kind Luxury Beach Front Estate On Anna Maria, Is Now Available For Sale. It Sits On An Acre With A Private Beach Which Goes To The Water. This Unique Completely Renovated Beach Front Home Has Spectacular Features Inside And Out. Inside Is A Custom Renovated Home With Impact Doors And Windows, Vaulted Tongue And Groove Ceilings, Shiplap Walls, Custom Trim Package, Led Ligthting, Chefs Kitchen With Wolf And Sub Zero Appliances, Marble Countertops, 6 Burner Gas Range With Double Oven, And Solid Wood Cabinets. The Great Room Has Built In Shelving With Wine Fridge, Beverage Fridge, And Icemaker. There Are 3 Sets Of Sliding Doors To Capture Every Inch Of The Amazing Gulf Views. The Master Bedroom Suite Has A Large Soaker Tub And Shower, The Second Bath Is A Steam Shower With Rain Head. Outside Is Just As Well Thought Out As The Inside. Around The Oversized Tile Pool And Spa Is A Travertine Deck Leading To The Front Of The House With A Huge Tiki Hut, And Full Size Bar. There Are Also 2 Other Tiki Huts For Added Places To Relax And Watch The Sunsets. The Property In The Back Offers 3 Additional Guest Suites With Their Own Baths And Kitchens, All Recently Renovated And Available For An Additional Price. There Is A 3/3, 2/1 And An Efficiency, With Their Own Hot Tub, And Outdoor Seating Areas, Still Only Steps To The Beach.
- Elementary School: Anna Maria Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Beach, Gulf/Ocean - Full
- Water Frontage: Beach - Private
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Extras: Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Beach - Private, Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Range, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Green Energy Efficiency: Lighting
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Building Sqft: 2100
Available now at $7,995,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Open, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Propane, Public
- Lot Sqft: 43560
- Lot Acres: 1.00
- Total Acre: One + to Two Acres
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: CoastalConstruction Control Line, In City Limits, Oversized Lot
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Holmes Beach home in this zip code is
$2,099,633 (73.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $3,807/sqft,
which is 78.0% less than similar homes
in the 34217 zip code.
102 48Th St Holmes Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 102 48Th St
For Sale Near: 102 48Th St
- Approx Payment:$38,893*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Anna Maria Island Beaches Re.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4459782) located at 102 48Th St Holmes Beach FL 34217, call: 813-452-4165
102 48Th St, Holmes Beach FL is a single family home of 2100 sqft and
is currently priced at $7,995,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1940.
A comparable home for sale at 6605 Gulf Dr in Holmes Beach is listed at $2,365,000.
This home on 102 48Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Holmes Beach, FL.
Gutierrez, Casanas and Sportsmans Harbor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4459782 has been posted on this site since 2/14/2020 (7 days ago).