10216 46Th Ave W Bradenton FL 34210 MLS A4467242
Less Photos /\
10216 46Th Ave W
Home Description: 10216 46Th Ave W
A one-of-a-kind private, gated, bayfront compound, minutes by boat to the Gulf of Mexico, offering a private oasis for your family and friends. Behind custom gates you’ll discover an incomparable, magical waterfront playground with abundant room to roam throughout the estate grounds. The long drive meanders along lush, tropically landscaped gardens and culminates in a paver motor court where you’ll be welcomed to the entry of the main home, separate cottage, guest apartment and “Owl’s Nest.” An entertainer’s dream, this estate can easily accommodate large parties. Upon entry, the spectacular main house makes a commanding first impression with craftsman-quality construction, custom stonework and woodwork throughout. Positioned to take full advantage of expansive bay views, the main living floor offers a great room with a gas fireplace, custom chef’s kitchen complete with Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, dining room, substantial arches and moldings, an office with 180-degree views of the bay, a luxurious master suite with a fireplace and steam shower, plus two additional guest suites. The custom Forno Bravo pizza oven and 500-bottle climate-controlled wine cellar will add to your entertaining pleasure. A boater’s paradise, you’ll enjoy 120’ of protected water on the bay with a covered boat lift, expansive docks, charging station and fish cleaning station. This spectacular estate is where memories are made; fish, kayak or paddleboard from your dock, relax with a drink in the tiki hut, or by the stunning resort-like pool area. Enjoy dolphins and manatee in their natural habitat, and savor spectacular blazing sunsets each evening.
- Elementary School: Sea Breeze Elementary
- Middle School: W.D. Sugg Middle
- High School: Bayshore High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 100
- Water Extras: Dock - Covered, Dock - Open, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Lift - Covered, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood, Slate, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 8425
Available now at $6,000,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 6
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, RV Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available
- Lot Sqft: 36100
- Lot Acres: 0.89
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 15
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$3,349,500 (44.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,337/sqft,
which is 43.5% less than similar homes
in the 34210 zip code.
10216 46Th Ave W Bradenton FL 34210
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10216 46Th Ave W
- Approx Payment:$29,188*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4467242) located at 10216 46Th Ave W Bradenton FL 34210, call: 813-452-4165
10216 46Th Ave W, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 4486 sqft and
is currently priced at $6,000,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 4512 102Nd St W # A in Bradenton is listed at $429,900.
This home on 10216 46Th Ave W has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Enclave At El Conquistador, Esplanade On The Bay and Tidy Island are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4467242 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (13 days ago).