1028 79Th S St St Petersburg FL 33707 MLS U8130632
Less Photos /\
1028 79Th S St
Home Description: 1028 79Th S St
Yacht Club Estates – The Jewel of Waterfront Living in St. Petersburg. Envision yourself living in this highly sought-after waterfront neighborhood in this magnificent 4 bedroom 3 bath pool home. Updated and renovated in late 2017, this home offers all that you could ask for in luxury waterfront living! The ceiling was raised and vaulted and the floor plan opened to create a wonderfully inviting space that is both elegant and truly functional for living and entertaining. Water views abound and the outdoor living space begs you to come outside and enjoy the Florida lifestyle! The kitchen was designed for the chef in the family and features a large island and adjacent full wet bar. An indoor laundry is a special treat and boasts additional storage. Access the outdoor space from either of three rooms at the rear of the home and relax under the oversized and vaulted covered lanai. The custom heated pool is partially covered by the lanai and includes a beach style swim out while mature tropical landscaping provides complete privacy! This home has been meticulously maintained and updated, is move-in ready and awaiting a family who loves the outdoors and life on the water! The neighborhood of Yacht Club Estates is sought after for its convenient and secluded location. Bike to the sugar white sands of Treasure Island’s beaches or drive 12 minutes to the excitement of downtown St. Petersburg. For boaters, enjoy direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico through Blind Pass. Do not delay, call me today to schedule a private showing!
- Elementary School: Azalea Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Azalea Middle-PN
- High School: Boca Ciega High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Deck,Fiber Optic Lighting,Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Pool Sweep,Salt Water,Tile
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial,Canal,Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: BOCA CIEGA BAY
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 46
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Lift,Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Canal - Saltwater,Gulf/Ocean to Bay,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Hardwood,Marble,Tile
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Lighting,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Whole House Water Purification
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Covered,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Off Street
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 10180.00
- Lot Dim: 70x125
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 40
- HOA Fees: $25 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $2
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,027,659 (41.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $813/sqft,
which is 51.0% less than similar homes
in the 33707 zip code.
1028 79Th S St St Petersburg FL 33707
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1028 79Th S St
For Sale Near: 1028 79Th S St
- Approx Payment:$8,513*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COASTAL PROPERTIES GROUP.
1028 79Th S St, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2153 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,749,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5202 28Th S Ave in St Petersburg is listed at $550,000.
This home on 1028 79Th S St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Fairway Bay, Kipps Colony Estates and Pasadena Isle are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8130632 has been posted on this site since 7/21/2021 (15 days ago).