10325 Carroll Cove Pl Tampa FL 33612 MLS T3208706
Reduced By $26,000
last change 1/23/2020
Less Photos /\
10325 Carroll Cove Pl
Home Description: 10325 Carroll Cove Pl
PRICE REDUCED! WATER VIEW FROM ALL ROOMS. Private Quiet Neighborhood yet 20 minutes to Tampa International airport and downtown Tampa, Shopping 5 minutes. Lake Carroll Cove Subdivision. Stunning custom built home on beautiful Echols Pond. 6 bedrooms plus den, 5 bathrooms, screened in lanai with pool, with 3 car garage. FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM SUITE with full en suite bath is located on first floor for easy access. Entry foyer features dramatic 20 foot ceiling with custom iron balcony and open area to dining and living room. The formal living room has a step down feature has an impressive view of pool area and large oak trees with water view. Formal dining room with beautiful chandelier. Open kitchen/family room great room area is perfect for entertaining and family time. Large kitchen with tile floors, gorgeous wood cabinets, granite island, tiled granite back splash, walk-in pantry, oven, refrigerator and wine cooler. Sliding doors to pool and large windows bringing in tons of natural light with amazing water views. 5 bedrooms upstairs with 4 full bathrooms. Master bedroom and bath with his & her vanities, granite countertops, spacious step-in shower, elegant tub, and his & hers walk-in closets. . Large laundry room with washer & dryer & loads of storage. Screened in pool enclosure with covered entertaining area is perfect for entertaining and pool time. Circular drive for easy access to garage and entrance way. 3 AC Units < 2 years old.
- Middle School: Adams-HB
- High School: Chamberlain-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Water View: Lake, Pond
- Water Name: ECHOLS POND
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 30
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood, Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 5 Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 1 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Dinette Features: Desk Built-In
- Dining Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Interior In-Law Suite Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Living Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $769,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||12.11x14||First|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Open
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 11094
- Lot Dim: 86x129
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 4
- HOA Fees: $1,200 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $100
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$749,333 (2.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $185/sqft,
which is 17.3% less than similar homes
in the 33612 zip code.
10325 Carroll Cove Pl Tampa FL 33612
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10325 Carroll Cove Pl
- Approx Payment:$3,741*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Docobo & Assoc. Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3208706) located at 10325 Carroll Cove Pl Tampa FL 33612, call: 813-452-4096
10325 Carroll Cove Pl, Tampa FL is a single family home of 4164 sqft and
is currently priced at $769,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 811 N Castle Ct in Tampa is listed at $229,000.
This home on 10325 Carroll Cove Pl has decreased in price by $26,000 and the last change was on 1/23/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Golfland, Campus Hill Park and Temple Terraces are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3208706 has been posted on this site since 11/19/2019 (132 days ago).