1037 Peninsula Ave Tarpon Springs FL 34689 MLS U8080028
Less Photos /\
1037 Peninsula Ave
Home Description: 1037 Peninsula Ave
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. MAJESTIC is the word that comes to mind to describe this beautiful 4 bedroom 4 bath home. Home is Vacant and Sanitized! Located moments from bustling downtown Tarpon Springs, the historic sponge docks, and Fred Howard State Park, you will enjoy the Tarpon Springs lifestyle to its fullest. Enter to be amazed at the two-story high ceilings and bridal staircase that graces the impressive Living Room. Cook up your favorite dishes in the gourmet kitchen with an abundance of quality wood cabinetry, granite countertops, and fancy amenities. Why not entertain in your Formal Dining room overlooking nature in the backyard or serve up your meal in the Casual Dining room in the kitchen. The large Family Room, graced with wood-burning fireplace, is connected to the kitchen for family gatherings. One bedroom, perhaps a perfect home office, is located on the first floor. A large bonus room, previously garage, which can easily be converted back to garage, makes the perfect Game Room or space for extended family. A full Bathroom services the first floor. The elegant bridal staircase brings you to a loft overlooking the Living Room, a spacious Master bedroom 15’ x 14’ and Bathroom with marble, new dual cabinetry and sink, lighting and more. Two additional spacious Bedrooms 13 x 12 share a full Bathroom with new vanity, deep tub, shower. The backyard Lanai is expansive, covered and screened, along with the sparkling, inviting swimming pool. Enjoy your fenced yard for play or pets. Upgrades include bathroom vanities, lighting and paint 2020, roof 2019, pool pump 2018, HVAC newer.
- Elementary School: Sunset Hills Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Tarpon Springs Middle-PN
- High School: Tarpon Springs High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Other
- Water View: River
- Water Name: ANCLOTE RIVER
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Loft
- Architectural Style: Custom, Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3890
Available now at $469,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Converted Garage, Driveway, Off Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10768
- Lot Dim: 92x117
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 8
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please verify with the local municipality.
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$495,921 (5.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $140/sqft,
which is 33.1% less than similar homes
in the 34689 zip code.
1037 Peninsula Ave Tarpon Springs FL 34689
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1037 Peninsula Ave
For Sale Near: 1037 Peninsula Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,282*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8080028) located at 1037 Peninsula Ave Tarpon Springs FL 34689, call: 813-452-4250
1037 Peninsula Ave, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 3360 sqft and
is currently priced at $469,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1987.
A comparable home for sale at 1567 Elmwood Ave in Tarpon Springs is listed at $279,900.
This home on 1037 Peninsula Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Tarpon Heights, Sunset Hills and Coquina Beach are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8080028 has been posted on this site since 3/26/2020 (4 days ago).