104 26Th St N # 12 St Petersburg FL 33713 MLS T3264866
Less Photos /\
104 26Th St N # 12
Home Description: 104 26Th St N # 12
Pre-Construction. To be built. Presenting Six Point Row, Historic Kenwood's newest luxury townhome community. Drawing inspiration from the hexagon-paved pathways tracing through the historic neighborhood, Six Point Row will showcase 19 contemporary townhomes with a nod to its origins. From the blossoming food scene, local breweries, coffee boutiques, vibrant art culture featuring world-renowned artists and prime location only moments from award-winning beaches, all points lead to home. Six Point Row has a unique walkable location bordered by Grand Central District to the to the South and Downtown on the East, perfect for the live-work-play lifestyle. From sunshine to starry skies, enjoy forever summer on your private rooftop.
- Elementary School: Woodlawn Elementary-PN
- Middle School: John Hopkins Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Interior Features: High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Porcelain Tile, Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Other, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Membrane
- Building Sqft: 2100
Available now at $435,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public
- Lot Sqft: 520
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 11
- HOA Fees: $267 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $267
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Location: Historic District, Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Sewer, Water
- Building Name Number: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg condo in this zip code is
$332,575 (23.5% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $254/sqft,
which is 13.2% less than similar condos
in the 33713 zip code.
104 26Th St N # 12 St Petersburg FL 33713
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 104 26Th St N # 12
- Approx Payment:$2,116*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Southern Realty Services Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3264866) located at 104 26Th St N # 12 St Petersburg FL 33713, call: 813-452-4250
104 26Th St N # 12, St Petersburg FL is a condo of 1715 sqft and
is currently priced at $435,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable condo for sale at 2460 1St Ave N in St Petersburg is listed at $350,000.
This condo on 104 26Th St N # 12 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Powers Central Park, Chevy Chase and Bronx are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3264866 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (9 days ago).