10406 Longwood Dr Largo FL 33777 MLS U8099562
Less Photos /\
10406 Longwood Dr
Home Description: 10406 Longwood Dr
Now offering a beautiful, Custom Built 2 story home in Bardmoor Estates alongside the exclusive Bayou Club Golf Community! Enjoy an everyday, resort lifestyle in this beautiful home sitting on an OVERSIZED LOT. Convenient sidewalks line this golf cart friendly community. The home offers 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bath, an enclosed pool with private full bath, oversized three car garage, and a flourishing, landscaped yard. Enter the home through french doors into an open foyer with high ceilings. A large living room to the right invites and leads to an attached, spacious family room. The Family room includes a cozy, wood burning fireplace and sliding glass doors that open to an enclosed pool/patio. The pool area includes its own private, full bath. The large kitchen features updated appliances, an island, and a breakfast bar overlooking the family room. A breakfast nook sits adjacent overlooking the pool patio. The formal private dining room is a short distance from the kitchen. The second floor offers 4 bedrooms/office and 3 full baths. The large master suite provides his and her walk-in closets. The master bathroom includes a garden tub, separate shower, and two separate vanity areas. Updates include a brand new garage door, water softener & purification systems, A/C under 5 years old, new exterior paint (7/8/2020), hurricane shutters, exterior lighting/irrigation, alarm system, among others. No Flood Insurance required. A-rated schools surround including Bardmoor Elementary, Osceola Middle, and Osceola High. The adjacent Bayou Club offers different levels of membership and amenities including a tennis center, fitness center, clubhouse, championship golf course and an established community. Walking distance to Publix and Starbucks.
- Elementary School: Starkey Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- High School: Osceola Fundamental High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bathroom Features: Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Other
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $625,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 13604
- Lot Dim: 80x170
- Lot Acres: 0.31
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 11
- HOA Fees: $275 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $22
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$606,906 (2.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $184/sqft,
which is 10.2% less than similar homes
in the 33777 zip code.
10406 Longwood Dr Largo FL 33777
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10406 Longwood Dr
For Sale Near: 10406 Longwood Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,040*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Pineywoods Realty Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8099562) located at 10406 Longwood Dr Largo FL 33777, call: 813-452-4250
10406 Longwood Dr, Largo FL is a single family home of 3401 sqft and
is currently priced at $625,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable home for sale at 8367 95Th Ave in Largo is listed at $189,900.
This home on 10406 Longwood Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Pelican Court, Bardmoor Golf View and Hidden Bayou are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8099562 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (6 days ago).