10411 Scarlet Chase Dr Riverview FL 33569 MLS T3334770
Less Photos /\
10411 Scarlet Chase Dr
Home Description: 10411 Scarlet Chase Dr
From the moment you walk through the door, you will immediately know you are HOME! This light and bright home has 4-bedrooms, 3-bathrooms, 3-car garage and 2,493 sq ft of generous living space. Gorgeous, engineered hardwood flooring runs throughout the main living areas. The gourmet kitchen boasts white 42” cabinets topped with crown molding, granite countertops, tile backsplash, upgraded stainless steel appliances, a large island with seating & closet pantry! The master suite is a place you will love to unwind after a long day! This expansive room offers a ton a natural light and features a tray ceiling and en-suite bathroom. The spa-like master bathroom has an oversized walk-in shower, an extended vanity with granite countertops and undermount his & hers sinks, and a spacious walk-in closet. ***This home is configured with a multi-gen suite which features a private bedroom, bathroom and flex room. It is the perfect space for an aging parent or young adult who needs their own space. The flex room can also be used as a home office or kids playroom.*** The other secondary bedrooms have ceiling fans and share the 3rd full bath with granite countertops. Located off the kitchen and living room is the Pulte Planning Center which is designed to clear the kitchen clutter. This is a dedicated space to pay bills, do homework, and organize the family’s busy schedule. It’s the ideal space to charge phones, tablets, computers and makes a perfect second office. Wait until you step outside onto the huge covered, pavered lanai. Your own oasis to kick back & relax! This screened 21x15 lanai is the perfect outdoor entertaining space and is prewired for cable TV. The backyard is fully fenced with plenty of room for the kids and pets to play. There is enough space to build a pool. **No CDD Fees** Starling Oaks is an intimate gated community with mature oak trees throughout. Conveniently located in North Riverview giving you easy access to local shopping, restaurants, schools and medical facilities. Minutes from US-301, I-75 and the Selmon Expressway making your commute to Downtown, MacDill AFB, the airport and all of Tampa Bay a breeze. This home has been meticulous maintained and shows pride of ownership throughout. Do not let this one get away! Call today for your private showing!!
- Address: 10411 Scarlet Chase Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Riverview
- Zip: 33569
- County: Hillsborough
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,Gated
- Elementary School: Sessums-HB
- Middle School: Rodgers-HB
- High School: Riverview-HB
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Hardwood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry,Granite Counters,Island
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office,Interior In-Law Suite
- Exterior Features: Fence,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||18x15||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Dining Room||13x11||First||Engineered Hardwood|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7200.00
- Lot Dim: 60x120
- Lot Acres: 0.1700
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 9
- HOA Fees: $144 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $144
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County,Private,Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: only domestic pets permitted by County ordinances.
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Riverview home in this zip code is
$455,448 (6.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $195/sqft,
which is 7.2% less than similar homes
in the 33569 zip code.
10411 Scarlet Chase Dr Riverview FL 33569
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10411 Scarlet Chase Dr
For Sale Near: 10411 Scarlet Chase Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,359*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of YELLOWFIN REALTY.
10411 Scarlet Chase Dr, Riverview FL is a single family home of 2493 sqft and
is currently priced at $485,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 11409 Estuary Preserve Dr in Riverview is listed at $420,000.
This home on 10411 Scarlet Chase Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Riverview, FL.
Creekside, Riverglen and Shadow Run are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3334770 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (14 days ago).