10412 Carroll Cove Pl Tampa FL 33612 MLS A4463518
Less Photos /\
10412 Carroll Cove Pl
Home Description: 10412 Carroll Cove Pl
Be sure to click on both the video tour and 3D walk through floor plan of this amazing property! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac within a lushly landscaped waterfront lot, this gorgeous two-story gem boasts stunning views of Lake Carroll. Offering five bedrooms, five baths and an office among almost 5,000 square feet of luxury living, its open and light-filled floor plan showcases fine finishes throughout. From the entryway with soaring ceilings to the spectacular staircase and wood floors, no detail has been overlooked. Unleash your inner chef in the gourmet kitchen that features wood cabinets, tumbled tile backsplash, walk-in pantry, expansive island, breakfast bar, granite countertops, GE Monogram stainless steel appliances and butler’s pantry. The formal living room’s French doors highlight lake vistas with an updated half bath nearby. A serene suite, the downstairs master has a sitting area, French doors, custom closets, and dual vanities, granite countertops, garden tub and walk-in shower in the bath. There is also a separate stairway to the office upstairs. A guest bedroom is located downstairs with full bath, walk-in shower and pool access. Upstairs, there are three spacious bedrooms and two bedrooms have Juliet balconies, two baths and an office with gas fireplace. The outdoors welcome relaxation with a shimmering pool and spa, covered lanai, kitchen and grilling station. A boater’s delight, there is a covered dock with boat lift, water and electric. In addition a new shingle roof has been installed (not pictured). Enjoy the ultimate Florida lifestyle and the tranquility of a tropical garden, moments from downtown Tampa.
- Elementary School: Carrollwood-HB
- Middle School: Adams-HB
- High School: Chamberlain-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Name: LAKE CARROLL
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 103
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Dock - Covered, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Minimum Wake Zone, Seawall - Other, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Other Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Brick, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 24334
- Lot Dim: 81x175
- Lot Acres: 0.55
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA Fees: $1,300 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $108
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, Near Golf Course, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance, Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Per HOA
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$607,600 (60.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $310/sqft,
which is 36.9% less than similar homes
in the 33612 zip code.
10412 Carroll Cove Pl Tampa FL 33612
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10412 Carroll Cove Pl
- Approx Payment:$7,438*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
10412 Carroll Cove Pl, Tampa FL is a single family home of 4938 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,529,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 10405 Carroll Cove Pl in Tampa is listed at $794,000.
This home on 10412 Carroll Cove Pl has decreased in price by $20,000 and the last change was on 10/31/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Carroll Landing, Lake Ellen Estates and Golfland are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463518 has been posted on this site since 3/22/2020 (385 days ago).