10578 99Th St Largo FL 33773 MLS U8085352
Less Photos /\
10578 99Th St
Home Description: 10578 99Th St
WE HAVE MULTIPLE OFFERS AND THE SELLERS HAVE REQUESTED THAT ALL HIGHEST AND BEST OFFERS BE SUBMITTED BY 4PM ON 5.26.20. Absolutely exquisite custom designed three bedroom two bath pool home with a three car garage located in the desirable Lake Park subdivision, which borders Lake Seminole. The entire site is adorned with lush, exotic tropical landscaping and plantings making it a horticulturist paradise. Most recent improvements consist of new paint (including garage), new flooring in master bedroom, new garage doors, new PlastPro fiberglass full light impact French doors, new white fencing, new grass mulch and marble stone and new outdoor lights. Updated double pane windows. As you enter the home you are immediately impressed by its bright, airy and open floor plan. Kitchen was remodeled in 2014 and has gorgeous cabinetry with luxurious quartz counter tops and gleaming glass backsplash that must be seen to be appreciated. Top of the line stain steel appliances complete this gourmet kitchen. The kitchen is open to the family room which boasts a cozy corner gas fireplace. Just off the kitchen is a large study with custom built-ins manufactured by Closets by Design. The master bedroom has its own private path with large whirlpool tub, double sink vanity and large walk-in closet built by Closets by Design. French doors lead from the main living area to a large covered and screen enclosed patio with beautiful brick paver flooring ideal for outdoor entertaining. Spend the warm days relaxing in the screen enclosed in ground pool surrounded by magnificent manicured landscaping and view of Lake Seminole. This is truly Florida living at its finest!
- Elementary School: Starkey Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- High School: Pinellas Park High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Master Bedroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2896
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11617
- Lot Dim: 88x124
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$284,856 (36.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $237/sqft,
which is 19.3% less than similar homes
in the 33773 zip code.
10578 99Th St Largo FL 33773
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10578 99Th St
For Sale Near: 10578 99Th St
- Approx Payment:$2,184*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty Experts.
10578 99Th St, Largo FL is a single family home of 1893 sqft and
is currently priced at $449,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1986.
A comparable home for sale at 10384 114Th Ter in Largo is listed at $170,000.
This home on 10578 99Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Lakeside Estates, Somerset Lakes and Woodbury are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8085352 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (6 days ago).