1059 Normandy Trace Rd Tampa FL 33602 MLS T3445726
Less Photos /\
1059 Normandy Trace Rd
Home Description: 1059 Normandy Trace Rd
Here is an amazing opportunity to own on Harbour Island and be just steps away from everything Tampa has to offer including Sparkman Wharf, Amalie Arena, Tampa Riverwalk, plus many shops and restaurants. This beautiful (2) bedroom / (2) bathroom two-story townhouse-style condo in the Island Walk neighborhood is private and secure, surrounded by lush landscaping. It offers a private lower-level enclosed garage. The second-story open floor plan includes a bright white kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, which opens to a spacious family room that overlooks Sparkman Channel. The primary bedroom with oversized crown molding has a well-appointed walk-in closet and a beautifully updated ensuite bath. The second bedroom with high ceilings has another walk-in closet and shares an updated hall bath.
This home underwent a complete professional interior renovation less than two years ago and is one of the finest properties ever offered in the Island Walk community. The top-to-bottom refresh included over $125,000 of improvements. The updates include a completely new kitchen with solid wood cabinets, imported Silestone countertops, a glass tile backsplash, and top-of-the-line Samsung appliances. All flooring has been replaced starting at the entrance and extending to include sustainable woven strand bamboo (3,000 Janka Hardness Rating) throughout all the living areas and imported Spanish tile in each of the bathrooms. Lighting throughout has been upgraded to the latest LED fixtures for style and efficiency. The owners of this condo went top of the line and left no details out - even the garage has been upgraded. There are many, many updates that have been done, a detailed list compiling them is available upon request. Please note, this model does have vaulted-type ceilings (11.5’), which are only available in a few of the units.
The Island Walk community just announced an aggressive plan to fully restore all the building’s exteriors in a massive effort to ensure the community continues to be one of the most sought-after tropical hideaways on the island.
Once the exterior renovation is complete the new owners are sure to see an increase in demand for this community and would expect a nice increase in the overall value.
The following amenities are included in the low HOA fees: flood insurance, community pools, tennis court (scheduled upgrade 2023), fitness center (scheduled upgrade 2023), and playground (scheduled upgrade 2023). As well as twice weekly concierge trash pick up, water, 24-hour security, exterior maintenance, and landscape. NOTE: Flood Insurance is covered through your monthly HOA fees!!! Don't miss the artist’s rendering of the post-exterior renovation project.
- Address: 1059 Normandy Trace Rd
- Levels: Two
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33602
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Island Walk
- Community Features: Clubhouse,Community Mailbox,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Playground,Pool,Tennis Courts,Water Access,Waterfront
- Elementary School: Gorrie-HB
- Middle School: Wilson-HB
- High School: Plant-HB
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: SPARKMAN CHANNEL
- Water Frontage: Canal - Brackish
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Canal - Brackish
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Filtration System
- Fireplace Desc: Electric,Living Room
- Floor Covering: Bamboo,Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors,Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 1447
Available now at $639,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Common,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Guest
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 0.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0000
- Lot Num: 01059
- HOA Fees: $602 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $602
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Condominium
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Guard - 24 Hour,Insurance,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Management,Pest Control,Pool,Private Road,Sewer,Trash,Water
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Building Name Number: 25
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Per HOA rules - verification with management company is suggested
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 101
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Tampa condo in this zip code is
$1,074,608 (67.9% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $599/sqft,
which is 12.2% less than similar condos
in the 33602 zip code.
1059 Normandy Trace Rd Tampa FL 33602
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1059 Normandy Trace Rd
For Sale Near: 1059 Normandy Trace Rd
- Approx Payment:$3,113*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RADIUS AGENT LLC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3445726) located at 1059 Normandy Trace Rd Tampa FL 33602, call: 813-452-4096
1059 Normandy Trace Rd, Tampa FL is a condo of 1068 sqft and
is currently priced at $639,900
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 111 N 12Th St # 1611 in Tampa is listed at $634,990.
This condo on 1059 Normandy Trace Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Grand Central, Riverside and Skypoint are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3445726 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (11 days ago).