1077 Mallard Marsh Dr Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4490492
Less Photos /\
1077 Mallard Marsh Dr
Home Description: 1077 Mallard Marsh Dr
Located on the premier street in Rivendell, a community distinguished by its lovely tree lined streets, serene lakes and natural preserves on 380 acres adjacent to Oscar Scherer State Park, this split floor plan offers both formal and casual living spaces. With today’s lifestyle in mind, this beautiful home has been lovingly maintained. New air conditioning and landscaping in 2019, updated appliances and indoor and outdoor built-in sound system add to the appeal of this spacious home. It features a formal living room with beautifully coffered ceiling and crown molding, a formal dining room as well as an open family room with vaulted ceilings and sunny dining nook off of the kitchen. Room and privacy for everyone abound with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The large bedroom at the back of the home can serve as an office or ensuite guest room with separate entrance to lanai through door or sliders. Multiple access points to the large covered lanai and screened pool seamlessly blend the indoors with the outdoors. There you can enjoy the beautifully finished heated pool, with terraced spa hot tub, an outdoor kitchen, several seating areas and the privacy of a conservation lot overlooking beautiful landscaping and a view of the lake. A large master bedroom with tray ceilings and crown molding offers the perfect retreat. The suite offers his and her walk-in closets, and in the bathroom dual sinks, private water closet, walk-in shower and separate tub. This home is conveniently located within close proximity to Pine View School, Sarasota's nationally ranked honors school, and is close to Oscar Scherer Park, The Legacy Trail for miles of biking, skating and hiking, and just 6 miles to Nokomis Beach and 20 minutes to Siesta Key Beach! Rivendell is a deed restricted community with a community pool, playground, park and gazebo.
- Elementary School: Laurel Nokomis Elementary
- Middle School: Laurel Nokomis Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Florida, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Tile
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 13334
- Lot Acres: 0.31
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 21
- HOA Fees: $466 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $77
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Documents and community website for rules concerning pets: rivendellcommunity.com
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$1,130,393 (76.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $252/sqft,
which is 23.3% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
1077 Mallard Marsh Dr Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1077 Mallard Marsh Dr
For Sale Near: 1077 Mallard Marsh Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,109*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Fine Properties.
1077 Mallard Marsh Dr, Osprey FL is a single family home of 2532 sqft and
is currently priced at $639,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 867 Macewen Dr in Osprey is listed at $1,100,000.
This home on 1077 Mallard Marsh Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
Villas At Bellagio Harbor Village, Edgewater At Hidden Bay and Rivendell are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4490492 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2021 (14 days ago).