108 8Th St S Bradenton Beach FL 34217 MLS A4473933
Less Photos /\
108 8Th St S
Home Description: 108 8Th St S
Newly completed luxury home with amazing views located between the bay and Gulf of Mexico. This six bedroom, plus den, dream home offers high-end finishes, professional décor’, ideal location and an abundance of gulf and bay views. In this prime location, you are only 4 blocks from all the happenings on Bridge Street, 300 feet from the gulf side beaches and less than 200 feet from the bay. The first level offers an open floor plan living, dining, and kitchen areas, which opens up to a large outdoor balcony with gulf and bay views from the front of the home. The kitchen is fully equipped for every chef's dream with all the essentials and high-end appliances. There is a covered balcony on the back of the home that overlooks the pool area. There’s two ensuites on the main living level. Plus, 4 additional bedrooms and a den/office on the second living level each with their own ensuite. The outdoor area offers a private backyard oasis that features a heated pool featuring a sun shelf and spa, plus plenty of seating areas perfect for entertaining. Enjoy the roof top deck and the 360-degree panoramic views. The home offers a convenient outdoor shower to clean off those sandy feet when you come home from the sunset at the beach! There is also a shared boat dock less than 200 feet away at the end of the street for easy access to your boat if you prefer to get around via water.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Partial, Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Davits, Dock - Wood
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Porcelain Tile
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 4796
Available now at $2,295,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom 2||14x12||Second|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5001
- Lot Acres: 0.11
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 5
- Style: Single Family Residence
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Bradenton Beach home in this zip code is
$1,817,556 (20.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $751/sqft,
which is 23.7% less than similar homes
in the 34217 zip code.
108 8Th St S Bradenton Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$11,164*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Island Destinations.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4473933) located at 108 8Th St S Bradenton Beach FL 34217, call: 813-452-4165
108 8Th St S, Bradenton Beach FL is a single family home of 3056 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,295,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1920.
A comparable home for sale at 115 48 St in Bradenton Beach is listed at $2,995,000.
This home on 108 8Th St S has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Bradenton Beach, FL.
Palm Gables, Key Royale and Gutierrez are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4473933 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (3 days ago).