108 S Saturn Avenue Ave Clearwater FL 33755 MLS U8136578
Less Photos /\
108 S Saturn Avenue Ave
Home Description: 108 S Saturn Avenue Ave
Located in the highly desired community of Skycrest in Clearwater, FL, this tastefully updated and decorated 1076sf, 2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bath Florida Ranch home is Move-In Ready! With large windows capturing great natural light, this house looks even brighter and more inviting! Entrance to the house is from the front porch which has Herringbone patterned bricks and ample room to sit and relax before or after your busy day. Enter into the spacious Living Room which connects you to the various areas of the home. To the right is the Kitchen that boasts white Shaker Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, a sizable Eat-in area, and a window over the sink overlooking the large Backyard. To the left of the Living Room is a Hallway leading to the 2 spacious Bedrooms. The Bedrooms are separated by a large Utility Closet, a Linen Closet, and a full Bathroom with a newer Built-in Vanity and Toilet. Off the Kitchen is a long single-car garage with the 1/2 Bath containing a functional Shower and Toilet. A brand new Vanity is in place to make this a Full Bath but needs to be plumbed. The Garage also holds the Washer & Dryer. If a Garage is not needed, it can easily be converted into a 3rd Bedroom with the en-suite Bathroom. Straight ahead through the Living Room is the Bonus Room and is currently being used as a Formal Dining Room. If preferred it can easily be used as an Office or Den instead! French Doors lead out to the large Backyard with a covered Porch, Tropical Plants, varieties of Bamboo, and an in-ground Fire Pit. The Backyard is perfect for Entertaining! It has ample room for BBQing, game playing, or simply sitting around the Fire PIT with your favorite Family and Friends. There is also plenty of room for a pool! The Interior and Exterior of the house were freshly painted in 2021; the Landscape was upgraded in 2021; the Roof in 2000; the Water Heater in 2009; the HVAC in 2010; Front Facing Windows were replaced in 2009; and new Toilets in 2020. Located close driving distance to Clearwater Beach, great restaurants, stores, theaters, concert venues, and sport stadiums. Approximately 30 minutes to Tampa International Airports, Downtown Tampa, and St Petersburg. Can be sold Fully Furnished or Vacant! This is a MUST SEE!!!
- Elementary School: Skycrest Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Oak Grove Middle-PN
- High School: Clearwater High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Split Bedroom,Thermostat
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Freezer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Bathroom 1 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1882
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||16x8||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 1||8.75x6||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 2||8.5x4.4||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Living Room||17x11.8||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Bath In Garage,Curb Parking,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10141.00
- Lot Dim: 70x145
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 8
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Level,Near Public Transit,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$277,400 (4.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $246/sqft,
which is 4.7% less than similar homes
in the 33755 zip code.
108 S Saturn Avenue Ave Clearwater FL 33755
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 108 S Saturn Avenue Ave
For Sale Near: 108 S Saturn Avenue Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,343*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of PRODUCERS REALTY CORP.
108 S Saturn Avenue Ave, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 1076 sqft and
is currently priced at $265,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1005 Beckett St in Clearwater is listed at $155,000.
This home on 108 S Saturn Avenue Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Highland Pines, Sunset Point and Glenwood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8136578 has been posted on this site since 9/12/2021 (7 days ago).