10817 Rolling Moss Rd Tampa FL 33647 MLS T3265273
10817 Rolling Moss Rd
Home Description: 10817 Rolling Moss Rd
Located within K-Bar Ranch, Briarbrook is a gated, private and beautiful community known as “a masterpiece community in the heart of New Tampa,” and featuring single-family homes that are specifically designed with you and your loved ones in mind. The Grandshore II is an exquisite 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home with a media room, a flex room, a den, with much more to offer! After entering through the foyer, the dining room is located to one side while the den is on the other. Once walking down the hallway, you will pass the stairs on the way into the family room. This open concept living area is perfect for entertaining as the family room flows right into the cafe area and kitchen, complete with an island and a prep area. Located in the back corner of the home is a large walk-in pantry and flex room. This leads into the giant 3-car tandem garage. Upon going upstairs, you will arrive in a massive game room perfect for entertaining! Located off of the game room is a separate media room perfect for creating your very own home theater. Down the hall are 3 bedrooms, all with walk-in closets, as well as 2 bathrooms to share. In the back corner of the upstairs is the master suite!
- Address: 10817 Rolling Moss Rd
- Levels: Two
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33647
- County: Hillsborough
- Community Features: Fence Restrictions, Maintenance, Park, Playground
- Elementary School: Heritage-HB
- Middle School: Benito-HB
- High School: Wharton-HB
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Outside Bath Access
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, Insulation, Roof, Thermostat, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Low-Flow Fixtures
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, Non Toxic Pest Control, Ventilation
Available now at $584,620
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Tandem
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 7800
- Lot Acres: 0.25
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 12
- HOA Fees: $115 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $9
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Annual CDD FEE: $3,986
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Manager, Other, Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: SEE NHC FOR HOA DOCS
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$484,892 (17.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $121/sqft,
which is 14.9% less than similar homes
in the 33647 zip code.
10817 Rolling Moss Rd Tampa FL 33647
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10817 Rolling Moss Rd
For Sale Near: 10817 Rolling Moss Rd
- Approx Payment:$2,844*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3265273) located at 10817 Rolling Moss Rd Tampa FL 33647, call: 813-452-4096
10817 Rolling Moss Rd, Tampa FL is a single family home of 4830 sqft and
is currently priced at $584,620
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2018.
A comparable home for sale at 15214 Antilles Isle Ln in Tampa is listed at $340,000.
This home on 10817 Rolling Moss Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Cory Lake Isles, Tampa Palms and Hunters Green are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3265273 has been posted on this site since 9/16/2020 (5 days ago).