10837 High Noon Trl Parrish FL 34219 MLS W7829721
Less Photos /\
10837 High Noon Trl
Home Description: 10837 High Noon Trl
Pre-Construction. To be built. Now selling in Parrish – New Key West-inspired single-family home community with an all-new amenity center and beautiful homesites that all back to nature. The Highlights: Starting in the low $200s, offering 9 different floorplans all of which are customizable. Most homesites feature private backyards—many of which back to ponds or conservation. Our homesites offer your choice of professionally designed interior palette, granite Kitchen Countertops & Silestone Bathroom Countertops. Community Amenities include a resort-style pool, cabanas, multi-purpose field and walking trails, playground, grassy pocket park and more. Summerwoods is conveniently located 3-miles from I-75 off of Moccasin Wallow Road. Choose your features, finishes and go from contract to close in just 5-6 months! *Zoned for USDA financing. Zoned for the new North County Elementary School and the new Parrish Community High School. Centrally located to St. Petersburg, Sarasota and Tampa and just 30 minutes from beautiful St. Pete Beach, Siesta Key and Anna Maria Island, an 11 minute drive to the Ellenton Premium Outlets or go north and get to the Brandon Mall in just 30 minutes. Close to the new Publix being built just 2 miles away. The community is 3 miles from I-75 and 22 minutes to the Sunshine Skyway for easy commuting wherever you may roam!The Windermere is a lovely two-story floor plan featuring 4 bedrooms, a study, 2 and a half baths, and a 2 car garage. The home comes complete with a spacious kitchen and a relaxing owners suite, bedrooms, and roomy loft upstairs- keeping the living and entertaining areas separate. When you walk in through the foyer, you are greeted with an open study to the right and powder room to your left for the ultimate guest and homeowner convenience that leads into the first floor of the house cozy enough to call home. Downstairs is the beautiful kitchen with 42" cabinets, and an open layout so you never miss a moment with friends and family. This home can also be upgraded to feature a large covered lanai for outdoor entertaining, or the first floor flex room can be optionally be a study with French doors or a bedroom, and the power room can become a full bath. With plenty of options to upgrade and switch the home up as you please, you have to come see it for yourself! All Ryan Homes now include WIFI-enabled garage opener and NEST smart thermostat. **Closing cost assistance is available with use of Builder’s affiliated lender**. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Offer valid on new sales only. See Community Sales and Marketing Representative for details. Promotions cannot be combined with any other offer. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan. Actual home may differ from photos.
- Address: 10837 High Noon Trl
- Levels: Two
- City: Parrish
- Zip: 34219
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Other, Park, Pool
- Elementary School: Virgil Mills Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Pantry, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Florida, Key West
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Lighting, Thermostat, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Low-Flow Fixtures
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 2811
Available now at $290,990
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 4600
- Lot Acres: 0.11
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 187
- HOA Fees: $100 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $8
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, Greenbelt, In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,100
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Exterior, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: LEASH LAW
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$364,694 (25.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $123/sqft,
which is 27.1% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
10837 High Noon Trl Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10837 High Noon Trl
For Sale Near: 10837 High Noon Trl
- Approx Payment:$1,474*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# W7829721) located at 10837 High Noon Trl Parrish FL 34219, call: 813-452-4165
10837 High Noon Trl, Parrish FL is a single family home of 2370 sqft and
is currently priced at $290,990
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2021.
A comparable home for sale at 12166 High Rock Way in Parrish is listed at $308,990.
This home on 10837 High Noon Trl has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Kingsfield, Harrison Ranch and Kingsfield Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7829721 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2021 (9 days ago).