10848 65Th St N Pinellas Park FL 33782 MLS U8097451
Less Photos /\
10848 65Th St N
Home Description: 10848 65Th St N
Simply Beautiful 3/2 pool home -with spacious open floor plan for easy Florida living. Fully renovated inside and out within the last 4 years. Interior offers open kitchen with updated cabinetry (softouch drawers), custom backsplash, Stainless Appliances, center island with seating, Granite counters. Living Room features wood burning fireplace with new custom stone accent wall. New bamboo flooring throughout living area. Upgraded baths. Popcorn ceilings removed. Brand new pool cage, foundation and freshly sealed pool pavers, new pool pump. Roof, insulation, facia, soffits, windows, doors, AC, electric panel, ceiling fans, interior lighting, garage door, washer/dryer, tankless water heater all less than 5 years old. Both exterior and interior of home just painted. And more: Home comes with 2 new custom Murphy beds, 3 smart TV's installed on walls, and special order outdoor 7ft pool table. Those all stay with sale! And it is easy to fall in love with this delightful, comfortable updated home. Split bedrooms- the third could be formal dining, an office, or additional family living area. Sliders in the living room showcase the backyard covered lanai with outdoor living space for lounge furniture, dining and that new pool table (which stays)! You can enjoy the outside fresh air even during a rainstorm! 6ft vinyl fencing offers back yard privacy to the sparkling caged pool (keeps it clean) with waterfall on south end. There's a spacious single car garage, and driveway with space for extra vehicles. Located in the Beacon Run community (no formal HOA) this home is centrally located in Pinellas County and offers easy access to anywhere in Tampa Bay.
- Elementary School: Cross Bayou Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Fitzgerald Middle-PN
- High School: Pinellas Park High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Tile
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Bamboo, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Additional Rooms: Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Curb Parking, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Guest, Off Street, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6299
- Lot Dim: 60x105
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 90
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, Level/Flat, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Pinellas Park home in this zip code is
$293,112 (16.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $249/sqft,
which is 20.2% less than similar homes
in the 33782 zip code.
10848 65Th St N Pinellas Park FL 33782
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10848 65Th St N
For Sale Near: 10848 65Th St N
- Approx Payment:$1,698*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Dalton Wade, Inc..
10848 65Th St N, Pinellas Park FL is a single family home of 1399 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1981.
A comparable home for sale at 5580 96Th Ter N in Pinellas Park is listed at $214,900.
This home on 10848 65Th St N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Pinellas Park, FL.
Pine Haven, Greentree Manor and Autumn Run are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8097451 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (13 days ago).