109 Peacock Cir Safety Harbor FL 34695 MLS U8080013
Less Photos /\
109 Peacock Cir
Home Description: 109 Peacock Cir
Welcome to your new home where you can unpack your bags and move right in! Bring your pickiest buyer as the sellers have updated and improved every detail. Gorgeous pool home is on a very private cul-de-sac in an extremely desirable neighborhood located in Safety Harbor. As you arrive you will notice the freshly painted exterior and well-maintained landscaping with decorative brick walk-way. Walking through the front door the coat closet on your left has beautifully appointed custom finishes and lighting. On the right the 2-car garage features a hurricane impact garage door and updated electrical panel. Entering the main living area you are greeted with a great view of the resort style pool through 1 of 4 brand new sliding glass doors, beautiful engineered hard wood floors and crown molding throughout the main living area. The hall bath is situated between 2 guest bedrooms and boasts a tub shower combo and custom tile work. The first guest room features large closets and access to the pool area through another new slider. The second bedroom is over sized and features 2 large closets. Truely split floor plan has you walking across the main living area to reach the well appointed kitchen, great for entertaining. There is a pocket door that can close off the main living area from the kitchen and another to close off the 3rd bedroom, laundry closet and 2nd bath from the kitchen. The TV and barstools convey. Chef's dream kitchen with over sized granite counter tops, all newer stainless appliances, solid wood cabinets, and under and over counter lighting. Just off the kitchen through the pocket door is the 2nd bathroom with custom tile work, laundry room enclosed with barn doors, and the 3rd bedroom which could function as a media room with projector, remote screen and surround sound conveying with the property. On the opposite side of the kitchen is the master retreat with custom walk in closet and access to the pool area. The master bathroom has dual shower heads and beautiful custom tile work. Head out to the vaulted screened enclosure with a beautiful pool area and landscaping that provides complete privacy. The covered area provides ample space for entertaining or just relaxing and opens up to the sliders to the kitchen. The owners have made some modifications to the drainage of the pool deck and surrounding rock landscaping by installing a 4" stainless steal deco drain that can be removed for cleaning inside the screened enclosure and around the perimeter outside with the exterior drain reaching a 3' depth. 2015 roof, 2016 A/C, 2017 Solar water heater, 2017 variable speed pool pump with new electrical disconnect, 2019 pool filter, 2018 Precision impact garage door, 2018 new carpet, 2020 New electrical panel, new interior painting and interior doors, new mailbox with a lock and so much more. Check out the additional features page, floor plan and survey - then schedule your private showing. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, I have a video walk through I can send if requested.
- Elementary School: Safety Harbor Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Safety Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Countryside High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water Owned, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Dinette Features: Breakfast Bar
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: HVAC, Thermostat, Water Heater
- Green Energy Generation: Solar
- Building Sqft: 2677
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, On Street, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Solar, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7096
- Lot Dim: 75x103
- Lot Acres: 0.16
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 35
- HOA Fees: $40 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $3
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please check with municipality as well as HOA to confirm pet restrictions.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
- Max Pet Weight: 100
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Safety Harbor home in this zip code is
$562,995 (54.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $200/sqft,
which is 8.1% less than similar homes
in the 34695 zip code.
109 Peacock Cir Safety Harbor FL 34695
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 109 Peacock Cir
For Sale Near: 109 Peacock Cir
- Approx Payment:$1,776*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Realtec Group Inc.
109 Peacock Cir, Safety Harbor FL is a single family home of 1829 sqft and
is currently priced at $365,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1979.
A comparable home for sale at 538 Harbor Grove Cir in Safety Harbor is listed at $459,900.
This home on 109 Peacock Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Safety Harbor, FL.
La Forest At Green Springs, Phillippe Estates and North Bay Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8080013 has been posted on this site since 3/26/2020 (12 days ago).