10981 Navajo Dr St Petersburg FL 33708 MLS T3232036
Reduced By $1,000
last change 5/29/2020
Less Photos /\
10981 Navajo Dr
Home Description: 10981 Navajo Dr
METICULOUSLY & COMPLETELY REMODELED with NEW ROOF, 2 br/1 ba Fl home bursting with CURB APPEAL on oversized lot, & zero maintenance crushed shell front yard! A BIKE RIDE AWAY FROM THE BEACH!! Bright & inviting & boasting over 1180 SF, this delightful block abode eagerly awaits you! Upon entering, you’re greeted by a large & sunny combination living/dining room with NEW wood look laminate flooring & SLIDING GLASS DOOR w/access to PRIVATE PATIO. The REMODELED KITCHEN is situated in the heart of the home- making it the perfect spot to entertain, & boasts wood cabinets, GRANITE counters, moveable ISLAND & STAINLESS appliances. This lovingly maintained home truly has GREAT BONES! The LARGE MASTER & guest br features ceiling fans, tile floors & windows to back. Striking UPDATED ba w/chic MARBLE, GRANITE counter & bowl sink. This home has a HUGE FENCED IN backyard appointed for year round fun w/OVERSIZED PATIO complete w/2 LARGE SHEDS, & plenty of rm for the RV or boat thru DOUBLE GATES on either side of property. In addition: NEW windows, NEW ROOF, plumbing, electrical, 2015 A/C, tankless water heater, water filtration/softener, hurricane clips on gable roof ends, 8 camera security, int. laundry. Centrally located in est. Edgewater Estates, a 1/2 mi from beaches, shopping, dining, schools: walking distance to everything there is to love about St. Pete! Close to Gandy Bridge & I-275, making commute to Downtown Tampa & St. Pete, & Clearwater a breeze!
- Elementary School: Orange Grove Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Interior Features: Attic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Tile
- Kitchen Features: Built-In Shelving, Granit Counters, Island
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, Granit Counters, Tub With Shower
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1241
Available now at $239,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Parking Pad, RV Carport
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 10232
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 43
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, In County, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to verify any and all pet restrictions with association.
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$435,219 (82.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $203/sqft,
which is 70.1% less than similar homes
in the 33708 zip code.
10981 Navajo Dr St Petersburg FL 33708
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 10981 Navajo Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,211*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Dynamic.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3232036) located at 10981 Navajo Dr St Petersburg FL 33708, call: 813-452-4250
10981 Navajo Dr, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1180 sqft and
is currently priced at $239,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1953.
A comparable home for sale at 434 S Bayshore Dr in St Petersburg is listed at $295,000.
This home on 10981 Navajo Dr has decreased in price by $1,000 and the last change was on 5/29/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Madeira El Mar, Continental Towers and Bay Pines Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3232036 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2020 (76 days ago).