110 Woodbridge Dr # 4 Venice FL 34293 MLS N6111845
Less Photos /\
110 Woodbridge Dr # 4
Home Description: 110 Woodbridge Dr # 4
Beautiful furnished villa in the peaceful cul-de-sac community of Fairway Glen of St. Andrews Park At The Plantation. This welcoming and well appointed home has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2 car attached garage. The 3rd bedroom is currently set up as a den. The large, covered and screened lanai with vast views of the green space and lake in the distance, invites you to spend most of your time in this outdoor living space. There is ample room for a dining table and chairs, plus your lounging furniture in the lanai. When you follow the paved path around the corner behind the villa, you will discover the neighborhood gazebo where you can get a close up view of the lake and enjoy amazing Florida sunsets. The villa has a screened front porch with room enough for a bistro table and chairs. As you enter, the spacious tiled foyer opens up to the dining and living areas. The greenbelt which is seen from the kitchen, dining/living areas, and master bedroom in the rear of the villa provides a breathtaking yet serene atmosphere. Patio doors from the kitchen and living room open onto the lanai. The kitchen is updated with light cabinetry and granite counter tops. A closet pantry, lots of cabinets, a work desk, and a kitchen nook make this a very functional and pleasant space. The dining/living area, which is bright and open, has high ceilings and crown molding. The adjacent den ( or 3rd bedroom) has a double door entry and a full size closet. The master suite has room for a king bed and all the furniture, a large walk- in closet and updated bathroom with granite counters, double vanities, and tiled walk-in shower. The guest suite is completely separate with an adjacent updated bathroom with a tub/shower. Improvements include newer A/C, carpets, updated kitchen and baths. Community amenities include access to 3 community pools, and clubhouse. You have the opportunity to choose from several levels of membership at Plantation Golf and Country Club- social, sports, tennis, golf...if you would like to join. Membership at the Club is optional. The Gulf Coast and many beautiful beaches are 20 minutes to half an hour away.
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Desk Built-In, Stone Counters
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
Available now at $279,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 4
- HOA Fees: $475 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $39
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Security, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $1,200 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $400
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Size Limit
- Pet Restrictions: 1 small pet (16-35 lb.)
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
- Max Pet Weight: 35
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$369,372 (32.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $181/sqft,
which is 5.9% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
110 Woodbridge Dr # 4 Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,414*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Platinum Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6111845) located at 110 Woodbridge Dr # 4 Venice FL 34293, call: 813-527-9259
110 Woodbridge Dr # 4, Venice FL is a single family home of 1542 sqft and
is currently priced at $279,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
This home on 110 Woodbridge Dr # 4 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Country Club Estates and Islandwalk At The West Villages are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6111845 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (6 days ago).