11006 Perico Way Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4467395
Less Photos /\
11006 Perico Way
Home Description: 11006 Perico Way
STUNNING! You enter this property passing a tropical garden, and then have our breath taken away by the 23 foot wall of glass that looks out to a fresh water lagoon. Bird Sanctuary that Ibises, Egrets, Ospreys, Woodstorks, Blue Herons and Spoonbills and many others call home. The home itself has been completely updated and features Walnut Hardwood and Tile throughout, a/c unit replaced 4 years ago. Hunter Douglas blinds on all windows and sliding doors. Paver Patio at rear of the home, epoxy floor in the huge 2 car garage with tons of storage, lushly landscaped with lighting and so much more. Code approved storm shutters for all the windows and doors and impact garage door, upgraded ceiling fans through out. 7 inch baseboards in every room, butcher block counter tops in kitchen with beautiful dental trim work and beams,. Beams are faux stonework on ceiling and walls of lani and the list goes on! This home is sold with designer furniture from the Pink Pineapple . This is truly a dream home in a dream location. Walk or bike to Anna Maria Island or Robinson Preserve.
- Address: 11006 Perico Way
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34209
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Perico Island
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Sauna, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Palma Sola Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lagoon, Pond
- Water Feet: 50
- Water Access: Lagoon, Pond
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $429,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5000
- Lot Acres: 0.00
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 3
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Manager, Pool Maintenance
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $1,884 Quarterly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $628
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Size Limit
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 25
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$288,226 (33.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $312/sqft,
which is 42.9% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
11006 Perico Way Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11006 Perico Way
- Approx Payment:$2,091*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4467395) located at 11006 Perico Way Bradenton FL 34209, call: 813-452-4165
11006 Perico Way, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1379 sqft and
is currently priced at $429,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 11207 Veranda Ct in Bradenton is listed at $349,000.
This home on 11006 Perico Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Palma Sola Park, Hensonville and Riverside Terrace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4467395 has been posted on this site since 5/16/2020 (12 days ago).