11009 Jasmine Cir Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4462860
Less Photos /\
11009 Jasmine Cir
Home Description: 11009 Jasmine Cir
Rarely available on Jasmine Circle, a Magnolia Manor end corner unit on the cul-de-sac with beautiful water views. Every morning from your kitchen table, lanai, or master bedroom you can watch the Otter's, fish, ducks,and birds go by. This villa features wonderful cathedral ceilings which allow for great volume and light to enter into the home. Truly surrounded by a nature sanctuary outside, this villa inside features 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a den that has an exterior window and can be used currently as a den or add a closet and you can have a 3rd bedroom. The kitchen and baths feature rich wood cabinetry, newer appliances, and newer AC. Tons of storage with your 2 car attached garage and laundry area. This association includes all the convenience of maintenance free living. If you have never visited Jasmine Circle it is a treat, a nice quiet cul-de-sac with little to no traffic and just a short walk to Robinsons Preserve and a short drive or bike ride to the world renowned beach's on Anna Maria Island.
- Address: 11009 Jasmine Cir
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34209
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Perico Island
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Palma Sola Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lagoon, Lake, Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Architectural Style: Other
- Exterior Features: Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 106859
- Lot Acres: 2.00
- Total Acre: Two + to Five Acres
- Lot Num: 11009
- HOA Fees: $1,860 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $620
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, End Unit
- Location: Conservation Area, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Check with Argus Management and condo docs on www.argusmgmt.com
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$288,226 (8.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $215/sqft,
which is 17.2% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
11009 Jasmine Cir Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11009 Jasmine Cir
- Approx Payment:$1,530*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
11009 Jasmine Cir, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1463 sqft and
is currently priced at $314,500
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1988.
A comparable home for sale at 324 108Th St W # 228 in Bradenton is listed at $245,900.
This home on 11009 Jasmine Cir has decreased in price by $15,500 and the last change was on 4/22/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Tropical Highlands, Spanish Park and Beighneer Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4462860 has been posted on this site since 3/13/2020 (78 days ago).