1101 Stoeber Ave Sarasota FL 34232 MLS A4499398
Less Photos /\
1101 Stoeber Ave
Home Description: 1101 Stoeber Ave
Lush French Chateau in the heart of everything Sarasota has to offer! The home has been completely renovated everything has been updated and modified to a modern life style. This gorgeous 1-Acre property features 3-Bedrooms, 2-Bathrooms in the main house, 2-Car attached garage, a sparkling pool, 1-Bedroom, 1-Bathroom guest quarters and an additional free standing 1-Car garage! Upon arrival you’ll notice the handcrafted trellis, green grass, pristine landscaping, mature oak trees, metal roof and charming front door. Once inside this home you are greeted with a light and bright design with tastefully selected light fixtures and wood floors. The kitchen in this home has been updated to include stainless steel, Bosch appliances, gas range, butcher block and marble counters, as well as a deep farmhouse sink. Interior doors and hardware have also been updated for a more modern look. The bathrooms in the main home have been updated with new tile and vanities. Step outside to the covered patio, with a tongue and groove wood ceiling and plenty of space for entertaining. Just past the inviting pool you’ll find the outdoor concrete firepit and a short walk way to the guest quarters. The guest area also features a metal roof, and a small storage area perfect for a golf cart or mower. The interior of the spacious 1-Bedroom, 1-Bathroom guest suite has been updated with granite countertops, a stainless steel sink and vinyl floors. The guest bathroom has also been remodeled with an attractive vanity and shower tile. A perfect set up for your out of town guests! Lastly you’ll find an additional 1-Car Garage on the property for extra storage. Ideal for all your toys (No HOA here)! This property is absolutely stunning! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to own this unique home and large lot conveniently located in Sarasota, close to UTC, Benderson Park, Sarasota Beaches, Downtown and I-75. Call for your private showing today!
- Elementary School: Fruitville Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Architectural Style: French Provincial
- Exterior Features: Dog Run, French Doors, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Shade Shutter(s), Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Metal
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Propane
- Lot Sqft: 44039
- Lot Acres: 1.01
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 6
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Oversized Lot
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$431,643 (40.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $303/sqft,
which is 35.1% less than similar homes
in the 34232 zip code.
1101 Stoeber Ave Sarasota FL 34232
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1101 Stoeber Ave
For Sale Near: 1101 Stoeber Ave
- Approx Payment:$3,527*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Fine Properties.
1101 Stoeber Ave, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 2391 sqft and
is currently priced at $725,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 809 Bokhara Pl in Sarasota is listed at $234,862.
This home on 1101 Stoeber Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Forest Lakes Country Club Estates, Nottingham and Whitaker Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499398 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (14 days ago).