1104 3Rd E St Palmetto FL 34221 MLS T3329004
Less Photos /\
1104 3Rd E St
Home Description: 1104 3Rd E St
WOW! Bring your Family, Bring your Friends, Bring your Boat! Live the Resort Life behind the gates of Riviera Dunes’ Northshore community. Stunning 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home with private pool and water view teeming with an abundance of native birds and natural vegetation. The two story home has an open floorplan with oodles of natural light. When you enter the home the foyer invites you into the front bonus room currently used as the formal living room-dining room combination. The voluminous ceiling and stunning floor tile creates a zen ambiance to all that enter. The kitchen boasts an island, gas cooktop built-in oven and microwave with custom cabinets and an eat in kitchen that are perfect for day-to-day cooking or gourmet entertaining. The family area offers ample room for relaxing with friends, including a gas fireplace for a special touch of that home sweet home. The expansive Master bedroom and bathroom are a luxurious suite with sliders out to the gas-heated private pool area and spa. Also on the first floor is bathroom #2 and bedroom #2 which is currently being used as an exercise room. The second floor is beautifully designed with the open area custom built for a two person work area with stunning cabinets. Bedrooms #3 and #4 plus bathroom #3 are also on the 2nd floor offering convenience and privacy. The second floor is carpeted for noise reduction. The private pool dramatically shows off a stunning presentation with its dark pebble tec surface. The pool area is screened with a large overhang area for grillin’ and chillin’. This is a vision of Florida Paradise! The boatslip has premier location in the neighborhood marina, complete with water, electricity and a two finger dock with a quarterly fee of only $400. The Riviera Dunes quarterly fee is $846 which includes painting the exterior of the home, irrigation system, tree trimming, reclaimed water, community Recreational center, tennis courts, fitness center, library, and community pool. Owners are responsible for their own pest control and cable/internet. The Riviera Dunes community promotes a vibrant and lively lifestyle with countless activities. Home features: Kinetico water system, filtration and softener, Natural gas appliances, Tankless gas water heater, Heavy duty garage ceiling storage areas for additional storage space, Gas pool heater. Opportunity knocks call for your private showing.
- Address: 1104 3Rd E St
- Levels: Two
- City: Palmetto
- Zip: 34221
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Northshore At Riviera Dunes
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Pool,Tennis Courts,Water Access,Waterfront
- Elementary School: James Tillman Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Palmetto High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner,Deck,Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Pool Sweep,Salt Water,Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Name: MANATEE RIVER TO TAMPA BAY
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 55
- Water Extras: Assigned Boat Slip,Bridges - Fixed,Dock - Composite,Dock - Slip Deeded Off-Site,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean,Gulf/Ocean to Bay,Intracoastal Waterway,Marina,River
- Interior Features: Built-in Features,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer,Water Filtration System
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Family Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida,Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System,Lighting,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3548
Available now at $950,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Off Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7148.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1600
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 4
- HOA Fees: $846 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $282
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Walk-Up
- Location: City Limits,Flood Insurance Required,Level,Near Marina,Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $0
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard,Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Fidelity Bond,Insurance,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Management,Pool,Private Road,Recreational Facilities,Security
- Other Fees Amount: $400 Quarterly
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Two pets per household allowed. Dogs or Cats
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palmetto home in this zip code is
$473,850 (50.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $332/sqft,
which is 39.0% less than similar homes
in the 34221 zip code.
1104 3Rd E St Palmetto FL 34221
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1104 3Rd E St
For Sale Near: 1104 3Rd E St
- Approx Payment:$4,621*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BROCK REALTY INC..
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3329004) located at 1104 3Rd E St Palmetto FL 34221, call: (813) 223-3366
1104 3Rd E St, Palmetto FL is a single family home of 2860 sqft and
is currently priced at $950,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4808 Los Robles Ct in Palmetto is listed at $502,000.
This home on 1104 3Rd E St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palmetto, FL.
Terra Ceia Bay Estates, Sanctuary Cove and Riverside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3329004 has been posted on this site since 9/12/2021 (4 days ago).