1115 Howard St Clearwater FL 33756 MLS U8125483
Less Photos /\
1115 Howard St
Home Description: 1115 Howard St
This is a great new addition to the market. The property features two single family homes on one lot. 1115 Howard is the front home features 2 bedrooms/1bath however this is an additional room that is currently being used as a 3rd bedroom. The living room is very spacious with a fireplace (currently fireplace is capped off) and a separate dining room as well. This is over 1,300 sq. ft and has ceramic tile through out. Kitchen and bathroom have also been updated. Roof on both homes was done in 2018. Both homes were also treated for termites. A/C for this unit is from 2013 and the current tenant pays $1,400 plus all utilities.
1115 1/2 Howard is the home in the back and is rented for $1,450 plus all utilities. Living Room also features a fireplace which has been capped as well but both can be made active again. Heater and water heater are gas. Washer and Dryer Hook ups. New A/C done in 2020. This is a 3 bedroom/1 bath over 1,200 sq. ft. The floors consist of ceramic and vinyl tile throughout. Kitchen and baths have also been updated. Leases are up at the end of July. You even have a nice view of the park across the street. Please call for details. Please do not disturb tenants.
- Elementary School: Ponce de Leon Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Largo Middle-PN
- High School: Clearwater High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s)
- Appliances: Electric Water Heater,Gas Water Heater,Range,Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Vinyl
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Lighting
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2778
Available now at $575,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||15x15||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Master Bedroom||12x12||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Converted Garage,On Street,Open,Parking Pad
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Natural Gas
- Utilities: Public
- Lot Sqft: 10446.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 57
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: City Limits,Corner Lot
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$1,452,914 (152.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $207/sqft,
which is 48.4% less than similar homes
in the 33756 zip code.
1115 Howard St Clearwater FL 33756
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1115 Howard St
- Approx Payment:$2,797*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of PLUMLEE GULF BEACH REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8125483) located at 1115 Howard St Clearwater FL 33756, call: (813) 223-3366
1115 Howard St, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 2778 sqft and
is currently priced at $575,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 8 Evonaire Cir in Clearwater is listed at $1,395,000.
This home on 1115 Howard St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Milton Park, Wedgwood and Shirley Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8125483 has been posted on this site since 6/2/2021 (20 days ago).