1116 W Ball St Plant City FL 33563 MLS T3277022
Less Photos /\
1116 W Ball St
Home Description: 1116 W Ball St
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. This brand new home is ready and waiting for you - be the first to move in! It has 4 Beds and 2 1/2 Baths with a spacious garage and is located in an area that is experiencing lots of new construction and revitalization. The fresh sod and landscaping, mature trees for shade, and extended driveway for extra parking give a great first impression. The stunning stonework on the front of the home is truly special and adds to the fabulous curb appeal. When you walk inside to the foyer with its dramatic light fixture, you'll immediately notice how light and bright the living space is from all the natural light. Easy-care flooring, 5 1/4-inch baseboards, and the tasteful and modern finishes throughout will draw you in. The Great Room has a cathedral ceiling and French doors to the patio and flows into the Dining area and gourmet Kitchen with an abundance of soft-close wood cabinets and drawers, high-end granite counters, a large center island, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is truly a chef's dream! There is a half bath located off of the main living area, and you will notice the same soft close cabinets and high-end granite from the kitchen flows throughout the home, to include all bathrooms. The bedrooms are on a split plan with a spacious Master Suite featuring a tray ceiling with custom ceiling fan/light fixture, a walk-in closet, and a luxurious en suite bath. Wait until you see the gorgeous walk-in shower - featuring a rain shower head and frameless glass door! The master bath also includes dual sinks and plenty of space for storage and privacy. All three secondary bedrooms are spacious and share the second full bathroom. Step outside to enjoy the peaceful backyard with trees for shade and the open patio to sit and relax. Your new home features energy-efficient windows and appliances, resulting in a lower electric bill. The corner lot location provides multiple options for easy access to your backyard. Plenty of space for privacy, a pool, or a future workshop. Located just 3 blocks away from Snowden Park with a playground, walking trail, basketball courts, baseball fields, and picnic pavilions.
- Elementary School: Burney-HB
- Middle School: Tomlin-HB
- High School: Plant City-HB
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Tile, Vinyl
- Bathroom 3 Features: Granite Counters
- Bathroom 2 Features: Granite Counters, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters, Island
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Architectural Style: Craftsman
- Exterior Features: French Doors, Lighting, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2003
Available now at $259,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Public, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 10375
- Lot Dim: 83x125
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer/Agent to verify with city/county
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Plant City home in this zip code is
$336,495 (29.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $158/sqft,
which is 9.5% less than similar homes
in the 33563 zip code.
1116 W Ball St Plant City FL 33563
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1116 W Ball St
For Sale Near: 1116 W Ball St
- Approx Payment:$1,317*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3277022) located at 1116 W Ball St Plant City FL 33563, call: 813-452-4096
1116 W Ball St, Plant City FL is a single family home of 1650 sqft and
is currently priced at $259,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 1741 Oakwood Estates Dr in Plant City is listed at $325,000.
This home on 1116 W Ball St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Plant City, FL.
Lincoln Park, Country Hills and Citrus Landing are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3277022 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (5 days ago).