11228 Oceanspray Blvd Englewood FL 34224 MLS D6121219
Less Photos /\
11228 Oceanspray Blvd
Home Description: 11228 Oceanspray Blvd
Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car garage home situated on a tastefully landscaped, corner lot in East Englewood. Enter through the screened in front porch and you’ll be greeted with an open and airy living room with vaulted ceilings overlooking the screened in lanai, accessible by a large pocket sliding door. Enjoy entertaining with plenty of space to spread out! The kitchen features Corian counter tops, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, pantry, cathedral ceilings, and breakfast bar overlooking the large family room, and a slider door out to the lanai. With a split bedroom plan, bedrooms 2 and 3 are in a hall off the living room and both feature ceiling fans and walk in closets. The 2nd bathroom has a tub/shower combination, linen closet, and door that conveniently leads out to the lanai. Located on the other side of the home for privacy, the master suite boasts a large walk-in closet, slider door to the lanai, and en-suite bathroom with walk-in tile shower, double vanity, and linen closet. Enjoy peaceful moments relaxing in the screened in lanai or step out onto the paver patio for a for a night under the stars. Outside, you’ll appreciate the fence for privacy and the shed for extra storage, as well as the sprinkler system, Bahama shutters, and beautiful concrete landscape curbing. This property has been lovingly maintained inside and out plus seller is offering a home warranty. All it needs is someone new to call it home!
Please note: The curtains do not convey with the home. The refrigerator and freezer in the garage do not convey with the home.
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Laminate,Vinyl
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Linen Closet in Bath,Single Vanity,Tub With Shower
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,Linen Closet in Bath,Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Exterior Features: Fence,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2452
Available now at $310,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9899.00
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 22
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot,Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
11228 Oceanspray Blvd Englewood FL 34224
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,508*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4388 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX PALM REALTY OF VENICE.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# D6121219) located at 11228 Oceanspray Blvd Englewood FL 34224, call: 813-452-4388
11228 Oceanspray Blvd, Englewood FL is a single family home of 1746 sqft and
is currently priced at $310,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
This home on 11228 Oceanspray Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Englewood, FL.
Oyster Creek, Wildflower and Gulf Wind are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6121219 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2021 (13 days ago).