1126 Marina Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34689 MLS U8124897
Less Photos /\
1126 Marina Dr
Home Description: 1126 Marina Dr
TROPICAL OASIS, BREATHTAKING VIEWS….Florida living at its best!! Fully Furnished, professionally decorated, the home including the Boat (2018 only has 10 hours on it) and Jet Skis (are 2018 and have less than 25 hours). This rare, one-of-a-kind, waterfront paradise is nestled on over a half-acre in the private enclave of Anclote Isle in Tarpon Springs. Surrounded by water on 2 sides, with two seawalls (211 ft. of water frontage), and 50 foot-deep water, the property can accommodate a 50+ foot yacht, and includes a separate lift for up to a 25’ boat, a jet ski floating dock and davit. This 3,925 sq.ft. spectacular, waterfront home has recently been remodeled and updated with luxury amenities throughout. The home features luminous marble floors, formal living room, formal dining room, a chef’s kitchen with stainless appliances, wood cabinets, granite counters, center island with butcher block countertop, pantry, separate breakfast room, large family room with soaring 20’ ceilings overlooking the pool and Anclote River and a wet bar. Step into the newly custom designed wine room, perfect for entertaining! The master suite is over 1100 sq.ft. offering a morning breakfast bar, dressing room, and a new large custom walk-in closets. The master bath has been recently remodeled and boasts upgraded accessories throughout. Step outside the beautiful French doors of the master suite onto the 26’ long balcony to enjoy breathtaking water views and sunsets. The additional bedrooms are generous in size and each has their own newly renovated bathrooms. Step outside to a private pool and spa oasis, with lush mature landscaping, perfect for entertaining. This home also boasts a unique 432 sq.ft. guest house/in-law suite, which has also been recently remodeled with full kitchen and bath. Do not miss out on this one-of-a-kind home. Call to schedule your appointment today!!
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: ANCLOTE RIVER
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 234
- Water Extras: Dock - Wood,Dock w/Electric,Dock w/Water Supply,Lift,Minimum Wake Zone,Sailboat Water,Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Gulf/Ocean to Bay,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Coffered Ceiling(s),Crown Molding,Dry Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Pest Guard System,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Ice Maker,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Marble
- Exterior Features: Balcony,French Doors,Irrigation System,Lighting,Other,Outdoor Kitchen,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 5100
Available now at $2,229,995
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric,Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected
- Lot Sqft: 24367.00
- Lot Dim: 117x184
- Lot Acres: 0.5600
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 7
- HOA Fees: $400 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $33
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit,Elevated
- Location: Near Marina,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
- Pet Restrictions: Buyers and Buyers agent to verify with HOA
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 6
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tarpon Springs home in this zip code is
$604,780 (72.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $568/sqft,
which is 59.4% less than similar homes
in the 34689 zip code.
1126 Marina Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34689
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1126 Marina Dr
- Approx Payment:$10,848*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ELITE REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8124897) located at 1126 Marina Dr Tarpon Springs FL 34689, call: (813) 223-3366
1126 Marina Dr, Tarpon Springs FL is a single family home of 3925 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,229,995
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1718 Sunkissed Dr in Tarpon Springs is listed at $625,000.
This home on 1126 Marina Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tarpon Springs, FL.
Ferguson Rush, Sea Breeze Island and Riverside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8124897 has been posted on this site since 6/8/2021 (11 days ago).