11270 67Th Ave Seminole FL 33772 MLS U8105507
Less Photos /\
11270 67Th Ave
Home Description: 11270 67Th Ave
Stunningly updated Seminole pool home! No detail has been overlooked in this beautiful home. Light, bright and spacious this home has been meticulously remodeled with a keen attention to detail and designer touches throughout. The wood-look tile floors throughout the home are set in a unique herringbone pattern. The open concept kitchen has been thoughtfully updated with new appliances including an LG Instaview refrigerator and convection oven with smooth top range. Solid surface countertops and a granite tile backsplash. The large kitchen island is the perfect place for family and friends to gather. Backyard oasis with a brand new, sparkling saltwater pool with spillover spa and colorful lighting. Unique cabana house with a built-in bar could also be your new man cave, she-shed or workshop. Relax and entertain friends around the cozy firepit. Master bedroom features an en suite bath and custom shiplap ceiling. The second bedroom is exceptionally large with an 8’ x 10’ retreat area that would make a great home office, nursery or fitness studio area. Check out the updated hall bath with decorator colors and a built-in Bluetooth speaker fan. Other updates in this home include an updated 200 amp electrical panel (2020), pool and spa (2019), new paint, hot water heater, fixtures, window treatments and more! The roof was replaced in 2010. Oversized garage with access to the screened patio.
- Elementary School: Seminole Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Outdoor Shower
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7301
- Lot Dim: 73x100
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 16
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Seminole home in this zip code is
$263,422 (22.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $258/sqft,
which is 11.9% less than similar homes
in the 33772 zip code.
11270 67Th Ave Seminole FL 33772
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11270 67Th Ave
For Sale Near: 11270 67Th Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,649*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Wilson & Associates.
11270 67Th Ave, Seminole FL is a single family home of 1315 sqft and
is currently priced at $339,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1963.
A comparable home for sale at 11371 72Nd Ter in Seminole is listed at $219,900.
This home on 11270 67Th Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Seminole, FL.
Canterbury Chase, Chargana Ridge Manor and Rose Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8105507 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2020 (8 days ago).