1128 Red Maple Cir Ne St Petersburg FL 33703 MLS U8106261
Less Photos /\
1128 Red Maple Cir Ne
Home Description: 1128 Red Maple Cir Ne
Superior and spacious custom home in the Estate Section of the desirable gated community of Placido Bayou. The home is perfect for all types of family configurations...flexible, lots of options available for families/extended families/blended families to enjoy! There is a room for everybody! This stately home with vaulted ceilings and custom cantilever balconies with beautiful iron railings will take your breath away! Romeo and Juliet balconies overlook the living and dining room, it's just perfect to enjoy a live piano concert performance going on below. This floor plan will surely make your guests feel the grandness of this home. So many ways to use this incredible square footage, home office, exercise rooms, private guest suite. Play rooms, movie room, craft room...lots of choices and so ideal for families during such a time as this. This Estate home is situated and located on a corner lot on a beautiful street within the neighborhood, perfect for families and those who like to entertain. Large expansive ceilings through out with the master bed and on-suite bathroom being located on the first floor. 3 car garage and plenty of storage area for all the kids bikes and sports gear. The pool is beautifully maintained with a sheer decent water fall is a custom feature that surely gives off the wow factor. Pool and hot tub are heated and come with a heat pump. Office on first floor could be converted to a play room, den or work out area. Pool bath, plus the Master Bath enjoys direct access to pool. This quiet street is in a beautiful part of the the community with mangrove preserves and an abundant wildlife. Home has upgraded Brazilian Cherry hard wood flooring and features throughout. Mature landscaping, provides privacy and nice outdoor space to gather around the pool and custom grill area... Come see what all the buzz is about on this Placido Bayou Estate Gem! Buyer to verify all measurements.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Wood
- Bathroom 4 Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Kitchen Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s), Closet Pantry, Desk Built-In, Granite Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Granite Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Bath w Spa/Hydro Massage Tub, Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Stone Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $1,292,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Oversized, Split Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- Lot Sqft: 16209
- Lot Dim: 78x125
- Lot Acres: 0.37
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 14
- HOA Fees: $105 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $105
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit, Walk-Up
- Location: Corner Lot, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Security
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
1128 Red Maple Cir Ne St Petersburg FL 33703
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1128 Red Maple Cir Ne
- Approx Payment:$6,285*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Placido Bayou Realty Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8106261) located at 1128 Red Maple Cir Ne St Petersburg FL 33703, call: 813-452-4250
1128 Red Maple Cir Ne, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 4353 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,292,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
A comparable home for sale at 5235 Venice Way Ne in St Petersburg is listed at $530,000.
This home on 1128 Red Maple Cir Ne has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
North East Park Placido Shores, Venetian Isles and Shore Acres Edgewate are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8106261 has been posted on this site since 1/13/2021 (5 days ago).