11292 142Nd Way N Largo FL 33774 MLS U8079052
Reduced By $24,900
last change 4/7/2020
Less Photos /\
11292 142Nd Way N
Home Description: 11292 142Nd Way N
WELCOME HOME: Just 1 mile from Indian Rocks Beach, this split floor-plan 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home will check off your wish list! This home offers 1971 heated sq ft plus a 240 sq ft Florida room with plantation shutters and its own portable AC unit. A large inviting foyer welcomes you with a custom built hall tree into the living room with large windows & views of mature, lush landscaping. This beautifully updated home features rooms full of natural light & bright, fresh paint. At the center of the home, the kitchen offers sparkling granite counters, abundant storage, stainless steel appliances, a large kitchen island, & a spacious breakfast nook with extra storage. French doors lead to a den / office space, and the formal dining room has a modern chandelier & classic wainscoting woodwork, plus sliders to the sun room. The master suite is a coastal dream with wood look tile, large cedar closets, & an unbelievable resort-style bathroom with step in shower, large vanity, & designer cabinetry. The grassy back yard is fully fenced, & offers a storage shed for all your beach gear & toys! In addition to an oversized driveway, the 2 car garage has built in wood cabinets & overhead metal storage racks. This home is located in a desirable sidewalked neighborhood (No HOA!) with a highly sought after school zone, just minutes from some of the best beaches, shops, dining, & entertainment in our area! Other updates/features include Nest thermostat, New Roof (2019), Sprinkler on Well!
- Elementary School: Oakhurst Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Seminole Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Florida Room, Formal Dining Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Thermostat
- Building Sqft: 2748
Available now at $375,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 7500
- Lot Dim: 75X100
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 5
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$332,397 (11.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $190/sqft,
which is 4.8% less than similar homes
in the 33774 zip code.
11292 142Nd Way N Largo FL 33774
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11292 142Nd Way N
For Sale Near: 11292 142Nd Way N
- Approx Payment:$1,824*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Asset Management Real Estate.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8079052) located at 11292 142Nd Way N Largo FL 33774, call: 813-452-4250
11292 142Nd Way N, Largo FL is a single family home of 1971 sqft and
is currently priced at $375,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1971.
A comparable home for sale at 3152 Karen Ave in Largo is listed at $195,000.
This home on 11292 142Nd Way N has decreased in price by $24,900 and the last change was on 4/7/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Lakeside Park, Randolph Farms and Cardinal Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8079052 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2020 (77 days ago).