113 122Nd Ave E Treasure Island FL 33706 MLS U8089276
Less Photos /\
113 122Nd Ave E
Home Description: 113 122Nd Ave E
Look no further for your beach home! This charming 2BR/1BA home is in a perfect location with public boat docks at one end of the
street for inter-coastal water entry, great for kayaking or canoeing, steps to sugar sand beaches with public access directly across
Gulf Blvd and a short distance to Gators at Johns Pass. You are so close to water that you can see the inter-coastal from your front
door and smell the salt air of the beach. This piece of paradise has been remodeled to include new flooring, granite counters, a
breakfast bar, new appliances, updated bathroom and more.
- Water Name: INTACOASTAL WATERWAY
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Bamboo, Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Shade Shutter(s), Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Membrane, Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Alley Access, Driveway, Off Street, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4665
- Lot Dim: 42x107
- Lot Acres: 0.11
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 8
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared, FloodZone, Level/Flat, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Treasure Island home in this zip code is
$679,174 (94.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $398/sqft,
which is 18.4% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
113 122Nd Ave E Treasure Island FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 113 122Nd Ave E
For Sale Near: 113 122Nd Ave E
- Approx Payment:$1,702*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
113 122Nd Ave E, Treasure Island FL is a single family home of 880 sqft and
is currently priced at $349,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1941.
A comparable home for sale at 24 80Th Ave in Treasure Island is listed at $499,000.
This home on 113 122Nd Ave E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Treasure Island, FL.
The Waves, Pointe Capri and Constellation are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8089276 has been posted on this site since 6/30/2020 (5 days ago).