113 6Th St Belleair Beach FL 33786 MLS T3210986
Less Photos /\
113 6Th St
Home Description: 113 6Th St
BRING ALL OFFERS!!! ESTATE SALE. INCOME PRODUCING! Wonderful opportunity to enjoy the wonderful lifestyle of Belleair Beach! Such as exclusive PRIVATE resident beach access, community center, parks, playgrounds and boat launches. The house is on a quiet street that’s far enough from the busy main road but conveniently strollable to 3 resident-only beach access areas. Enjoy the water views and watch the beautiful sunsets with the Multi million Dollar Mansions that line the Belleair Beach coastline. This sturdy Block Home offers an Open Floor Pan with Split bedrooms. Consisting of entryway into the Kitchen and Family Room. All Tiled. Long Breakfast Bar, stainless steel appliances. Family Room looks out to the extended Florida room and onto the Fenced Private back garden. The home also enjoys 3 Bedrooms. Two on one side share the Hall Bathroom. The Garage side you have Master Bedroom, Walk in Closet and en-suite Master Bathroom with Shower no tub. The Garage houses the washer dryer locations with a side door to the side of the back garden. The home is nicely set back off the road and offers a lovely outlook with views at front of the garden to the beaches on the Gulf. The home currently has a tenant so this is income producing Equity Builder. Do not approach Tenants.
- Elementary School: Mildred Helms Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Largo Middle-PN
- High School: Largo High-PN
- Water View: Gulf/Ocean to Bay
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1716
Available now at $425,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6599
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Belleair Beach home in this zip code is
$673,833 (58.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $350/sqft,
which is 0.3% less than similar homes
in the 33786 zip code.
113 6Th St Belleair Beach FL 33786
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$2,067*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Realty Unlimited.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3210986) located at 113 6Th St Belleair Beach FL 33786, call: 813-452-4250
113 6Th St, Belleair Beach FL is a single family home of 1215 sqft and
is currently priced at $425,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1965.
A comparable home for sale at 421 22Nd St in Belleair Beach is listed at $839,000.
This home on 113 6Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Belleair Beach, FL.
Gulf Belleair Beach, Sereno Del Sol and Montmartre are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3210986 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2019 (133 days ago).