1141 Flushing Ave Clearwater FL 33764 MLS U8166967
Less Photos /\
1141 Flushing Ave
Home Description: 1141 Flushing Ave
Sprawling Family Home in Fantastic Clearwater Location! Pack your things and bring the family to this super spacious home in one of Clearwater’s most sought-after neighborhoods! The spirit of community thrives in this family-friendly area conveniently located near a plethora of dining and shopping options and, award-winning Clearwater Beach. Also within easy proximity is the new multi-million dollar Morningside Recreation Complex where you can cool off in the pool, let the kids romp on the playground or enjoy a round of tennis. Commanding a large beautifully landscaped yard, this two-story home offers four roomy bedrooms, three bathrooms and a living plan comprising 2,536 square feet. Infused with natural lighting, the living room merges effortlessly into the dining room creating one extra-large space that is perfect for family gatherings. The kitchen easily serves the entertainment space—including the adjacent family room—and is outfitted with an array of storage cabinets, pantry and a cozy breakfast nook overlooking the idyllic backyard. An adjoining sun room welcomes casual get togethers any time of year and is surrounded by windows on three sides. Privately located upstairs are the master suite and three additional spacious bedrooms. Outside, mature landscaping that has been lovingly manicured highlights the lush, oversized backyard. Shaded by a stately grandfather oak, the outdoor space could be the ideal spot for the grilling station and party pavilion of your dreams! A two-car garage completes a design that welcomes your family home with enough space for everyone.
- Elementary School: Belcher Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Oak Grove Middle-PN
- High School: Clearwater High-PN
- Interior Features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Surface Counters
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Cooktop,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Exterior Features: Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3713
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Available,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 10685.00
- Lot Dim: 88x121
- Lot Acres: 0.2500
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 92
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Level,Paved,Private,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Clearwater home in this zip code is
$856,040 (80.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $187/sqft,
which is 57.2% less than similar homes
in the 33764 zip code.
1141 Flushing Ave Clearwater FL 33764
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1141 Flushing Ave
For Sale Near: 1141 Flushing Ave
- Approx Payment:$2,311*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ACTION FIRST OF FLORIDA.
1141 Flushing Ave, Clearwater FL is a single family home of 2536 sqft and
is currently priced at $475,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2444 Fairbanks Dr in Clearwater is listed at $575,000.
This home on 1141 Flushing Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Clearwater, FL.
Towns At Belleair Grove, Newport and Imperial Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8166967 has been posted on this site since 6/20/2022 (17 days ago).