11428 Innfields Dr Odessa FL 33556 MLS U8105272
Less Photos /\
11428 Innfields Dr
Home Description: 11428 Innfields Dr
A Private Oasis in an Equestrian Community with an International Flair situated on over 6 acres - Newly built in 2017, this gorgeous estate was constructed to the highest quality with no expense spared materials, unique finishes and the most up-to-date Miami-Dade standards for hurricane ratings. Pull up to the gated entry with views of the park like property, follow the circular drive to the front door or head for the side of the home to the three car garage or Porte cochere. As you enter through the front door, the grand foyer is magnificent with a wood barrel ceiling and unique chandeliers, it is flanked on either side by the formal living and dining rooms. Beyond is the expansive kitchen and family room along with additional space for dining. Kitchen is a chef's dream with top of the line appliances - Double Wolfe Convection Ovens, Wolfe Gas Gook Top, Wolfe Convection Microwave, Wolfe Warming Drawer, Wolfe Built-in Coffee Maker, Subzero Full Refrigerator and Full Freezer, and two Miele Dishwashers. A dry bar links between the kitchen and dining room with a Subzero Dual Zone Wine Chiller and Scottsman Ice Maker. Kitchen has a custom designed backsplash and ample storage with cabinets up to the ceilings and a large walk-in pantry. Fourteen foot ceilings through the first floor provide a luxurious feel and offer copious space for displaying art collections. Limestone walls in the family room and Cuban tile floors throughout are unique touches which give the home an Old World feel rarely found in new homes. Downstairs primary suite is private and luxurious, with doors leading out to the pool area, two walk-in closets each with unique solid wood Indonesian carved doors, linen closet and spa-like bath with beautiful tile work in the shower and around the soaking tub, dual vanities, and two private water closets. Upstairs are two en-suite bedrooms plus a balcony overlooking the swimming pool and can be accessed either by stairs or elevator. Up a second staircase is an in-law suite or home office with kitchenette and private bath. Off the family room is a screen-in covered porch with an outdoor kitchen, gas fireplace, Cuban tile flooring and views of the bubbling swimming pool. Private Casita provides the perfect guest quarters with a kitchenette and two Bedrooms, both with en-suite baths. This unique property is close to World Class Equestrian facilities.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Marble, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 8630
Available now at $2,750,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane
- Lot Sqft: 278784
- Lot Acres: 6.40
- Total Acre: 5 to less than 10
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Irregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Pasture, Street Paved, Zoned for Horses
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Odessa home in this zip code is
$2,569,429 (6.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $468/sqft,
which is 21.8% less than similar homes
in the 33556 zip code.
11428 Innfields Dr Odessa FL 33556
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11428 Innfields Dr
- Approx Payment:$13,378*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams St Pete Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8105272) located at 11428 Innfields Dr Odessa FL 33556, call: 813-452-4096
11428 Innfields Dr, Odessa FL is a single family home of 5871 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,750,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 17322 Ballmont Park Dr in Odessa is listed at $2,099,000.
This home on 11428 Innfields Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Odessa, FL.
Keystone Lake View, Dolce Vita and Stillwater are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8105272 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2020 (8 days ago).