115 63Rd St W Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4481219
Less Photos /\
115 63Rd St W
Home Description: 115 63Rd St W
MULTIPLE OFFERS -- AFFORDABLE EXCELLENCE! You can have it all in this exceptional westside winner...VALUE, LOCATION AND CONDITION...Tastefully Updated this fine home features: A kitchen the family chef will love offering; French Cream cupboard cabinets, gorgeous rustic rose Granite counter tops, a center island, farm house sink, walk in pantry and newer appliances. The OPEN GREAT ROOM floor plan is the perfect place for festive gatherings of family and friends and features all new Coastal Grey high end water resistant vinyl plank flooring, Crown molding, solid wood interior doors, Freshly painted interior in cool southern living colors. Both baths are completely updated one features a "soaker tub," glass tile surround, new vanity and a top of the line back lighted mirror for mom. The second with rich tile, solid glass door and new vanity, sink and fixtures. The BONUS room is ideal for Home School, a Den for Dad or an in house office. ALL NEW Fans, and Fixtures (brushed nickel), paver drive and a HUGE fenced rear yard perfect for Kids and Pets. Updated double pane windows and newer exterior doors keep energy bills and insurance costs LOW! Outside spaces include: a covered porch ideal for morning coffee, a paver patio and a raised deck covered with a trellis where hammocks hang and the family gathers by the fire pit under starry skies all winter long. NO DEED RESTRICTIONS means you can park a boat or motor home at the side or rear of the house. The 59th St Boat ramp is literally 5 minutes, Robinson Preserve a short bike ride. And did I mention the pristine beaches of Anna Maria Island are less than 15 minutes away where you can sun bathe, search for shells, and enjoy spectacular sunsets.
- Elementary School: Palma Sola Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Vinyl
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fenced
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Built-Up
- Building Sqft: 1684
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9901
- Lot Dim: 75x132
- Lot Acres: 0.23
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 5
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$444,096 (77.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $180/sqft,
which is 18.8% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
115 63Rd St W Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 115 63Rd St W
For Sale Near: 115 63Rd St W
- Approx Payment:$1,266*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
115 63Rd St W, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1388 sqft and
is currently priced at $249,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1964.
A comparable home for sale at 6217 34Th Ave W in Bradenton is listed at $269,900.
This home on 115 63Rd St W has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Village Green Of Bradenton, Cordova Lakes and Hidden Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4481219 has been posted on this site since 10/17/2020 (12 days ago).