11506 Blackfin St Venice FL 34292 MLS N6112622
Less Photos /\
11506 Blackfin St
Home Description: 11506 Blackfin St
Welcome home! This 2015 DR Horton built Edison home is a blank slate just waiting for you to add your personality. While 2020 has created a stay home environment, this home has the capacity to allow you to have the “home office” or “virtual classroom”, with just under 2000 square feet of living space; the floor plan offers two bedrooms and a bath at the front of the home, with a long gallery style foyer to showcase the art and memories you want to embrace. Off the other side of the home is access to your home office, fourth bedroom or classroom along with a nice size laundry room with the all-important “slop” sink and garage access. The main entertaining area is great room style with the open concept living, kitchen and dining area which all looks out over a large screen in lanai with water and preserve views just beyond, creating a serene and relaxing view. The master is at the back of the home with views of the backyard and an ensuite that offers a garden tub and separate shower with dual vanities and water closet. The backyard is large enough to accommodate a pool, fire pit or just a nice outdoor spot to relax. All of this is located in the community of Caribbean Village, which is gated and offers a community pool, clubhouse, bocce and more all while just a short distance to downtown, beaches and major highways. Why wait to build when it’s ready and waiting for you!!
- Address: 11506 Blackfin St
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34292
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Pool
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 37
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Granite Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2760
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6499
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 168
- HOA Fees: $766 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $255
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Corner Lot, Greenbelt, In County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Electricity, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See Sarasota County ordinance and HOA documents for details.
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$409,079 (7.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $191/sqft,
which is 2.9% less than similar homes
in the 34292 zip code.
11506 Blackfin St Venice FL 34292
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11506 Blackfin St
For Sale Near: 11506 Blackfin St
- Approx Payment:$1,844*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
11506 Blackfin St, Venice FL is a single family home of 1986 sqft and
is currently priced at $379,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2015.
A comparable home for sale at 11674 Parrotfish St in Venice is listed at $329,900.
This home on 11506 Blackfin St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Verona Reserve, Venice Golf Country Club and Lakes Of Jacaranda are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6112622 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (9 days ago).