11515 Blackfin St Venice FL 34292 MLS N6113950
Less Photos /\
11515 Blackfin St
Home Description: 11515 Blackfin St
MODEL perfect! Stunning family home with decorator touches throughout. A true family home FILLED WITH EXTRAS. You will know you have found a unique & special home from the moment you enter into welcoming screened entry then into the gracious foyer & heart of the home. A well designed & spacious living/dining/kitchen area. BEAUTIFUL GRANITE & BACKSPLASH in the kitchen, with under counter lighting & recessed lighting. Unique wall treatment in the dining area. Owner's suite on ground floor with walk-in closet & sumptuous en-suite bath with double sinks, large walk in shower & soaking tub. Half bath & den/office space also on ground floor. Open staircase leads you to the 2nd floor with two large bedrooms, multi-use loft area, & full bath. A gorgeous home with so much living space & thoughtfully designed to use it all! DESIGNER PAINT, LIGHTING FIXTURES & FANS. Front screened entry & lanai newly screened. Paver driveway & lanai. For your convenience & peace of mind accordion shutters on second floor. Surge protector at electrical panel, gutters, & painted garage floor as well. All this & so WELL LOCATED. Easy access to I75 & just a short drive to historic downtown Venice, beaches, & shopping. Caribbean Village is GATED community with clubhouse, fitness center, resort-style pool, bocce ball courts & maintenance free living. NO CDD FEES! Truly a gem, See it today!
- Address: 11515 Blackfin St
- Levels: Two
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34292
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Caribbean Village
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Recreation Facilities
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Pantry
- Loft Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Building Sqft: 3474
Available now at $464,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- Lot Sqft: 6500
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 20
- HOA Fees: $777 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $259
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$424,314 (8.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $174/sqft,
which is 15.4% less than similar homes
in the 34292 zip code.
11515 Blackfin St Venice FL 34292
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11515 Blackfin St
For Sale Near: 11515 Blackfin St
- Approx Payment:$2,262*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# N6113950) located at 11515 Blackfin St Venice FL 34292, call: 813-527-9259
11515 Blackfin St, Venice FL is a single family home of 2677 sqft and
is currently priced at $464,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2016.
A comparable home for sale at 9848 Wingood Dr in Venice is listed at $369,500.
This home on 11515 Blackfin St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Grand Palm, Lakes Of Jacaranda and Pelican Pointe Golf & Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6113950 has been posted on this site since 2/19/2021 (12 days ago).