11535 Pear Tree Dr New Port Richey FL 34654 MLS U8221667
Less Photos /\
11535 Pear Tree Dr
New Port Richey,
Home Description: 11535 Pear Tree Dr
Welcome to the move-in ready, 2 bedroom /2 bathroom, 2 car garage home located in the highly desired 55+ gated community of Arborwood at Summertree in New Port Richey, This home has been meticulously maintained which ensures a low-maintenance lifestyle! From the moment you enter the home you'll notice the newer light colored laminate flooring, laid on the diagonal! This home has high ceilings and is light, bright and features a split floor plan for privacy. The living room/dining room combo is very spacious and offers cathedral ceilings! The dining room can easily accommodate large family gatherings, while the main living area has a ceiling fan and peaceful view of the mature landscaping through the screened-in lanai. The lanai is perfect for your morning cup of coffee or evening glass of wine! With fresh landscaping, and newly tiled, this is the best seat in the house to watch all the wildlife in the community! The Primary bedroom features cathedral ceilings, ceiling fan, sliding doors to the lanai, an ex-large walk-in closet, linen closet, and an en-suite bathroom. This remodeled en-suite features a newer vanity, fixtures and easily accessible, large, walk-in shower. The secondary bedroom is located toward the front of the home and is large enough to accommodate two full-sized beds! The guest bathroom has also been renovated with a newer vanity, fixtures and includes a shower/tub combo. The kitchen is just off the main dining room area and features ample counter & storage space. There is also an eat-in breakfast area for more casual dining. Just off the breakfast area are sliding glass doors that lead to the side patio which is a perfect place for the BBQ! The roomy 2-car garage offers lots of storage, laundry area and a very convenient newer roll-up screen door too! This home is essentially maintenance free, has lots of natural light, and includes high impact hurricane rated windows throughout! The community HOA fee includes basic cable tv & Wi-Fi, trash/recycle removal, lawn irrigation & mowing, shrub trimming, exterior painting (every 5 years approx.), two pools (one at the main clubhouse and one within the Arborwood subdivision), clubhouse with lots of activities and of course...the Golf course (for an additional fee). Don’t miss out on this opportunity to embrace the resort lifestyle you’ve been dreaming of! Schedule your private showing today and make this your New Home Sweet Home!
- Address: 11535 Pear Tree Dr
- Levels: One
- City: New Port Richey
- Zip: 34654
- County: Pasco
- Subdivision: Summertree
- Community Features: Clubhouse,Deed Restrictions,Golf Carts OK,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Pool
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Laminate,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Breakfast Room Separate
- Exterior Features: Lighting,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1822
Available now at $275,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5980.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1400
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 179
- HOA Fees: $538 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $179
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: True
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Landscaped,Level,Near Golf Course
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Management,Pool,Recreational Facilities,Trash
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please contact the HOA for specific pet questions/restrictions.
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- : 727-276-8477
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom New Port Richey home in this zip code is
$253,888 (7.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $224/sqft,
which is 3.6% less than similar homes
in the 34654 zip code.
11535 Pear Tree Dr New Port Richey FL 34654
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 11535 Pear Tree Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,393*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLY REALTY GROUP LLC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8221667) located at 11535 Pear Tree Dr New Port Richey FL 34654, call: 813-452-4288
11535 Pear Tree Dr, New Port Richey FL is a single family home of 1226 sqft and
is currently priced at $275,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 7931 Leighton Cir in New Port Richey is listed at $339,900.
This home on 11535 Pear Tree Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in New Port Richey, FL.
Colonial Hills, Hunt Ridge and Oaks At River Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8221667 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2023 (14 days ago).